NYRB

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Perth Glory, Wildcats
I just cant understand why you can still vote in this market, isnt it only Biden on the ballot now. Wouldn't it be almost impossible for Biden to not win? Even not as good as 1.17, 1.10 at other betting agencies seems an unbeatable bet. The only downside is the wait for money

Biden is in some sort of sex scandal in case you have missed the news. The lady , Tara Reade, alleged Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993. This has the potential to derail Biden's campaign.

TheJanuaryMan

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Democratic Nominee (6/5/20) from the Exchanges:

Biden $1.17
Hilary $15
Andrew Cuomo $46
Michelle Obama $55
Sanders $100
Warren, Kamala Harris $160
Bloomberg $200
Klobuchar $230
Newsom $330
Tulsi Gabbard $540
Oprah Winfrey $810

I tell you , i reckon Sanders at odds of $100 is the smokey there. Just in case Biden goes balls up from here.
Reckon that by the NEXT presidential election after this one - load up on Michelle Obama.

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
the problem is Chump could lose the general vote by 10 million but if the right states vote for him he could still win. Not a betting proposition

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
the problem is Chump could lose the general vote by 10 million but if the right states vote for him he could still win. Not a betting proposition
This was the problem the last time too. The democrats didn't campaign well.

I don't know if the situation in the rust belt has improved that will be key, as will Florida.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Whats anyone opinions on this race 6 weeks on? Still value in the market

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If I wasn't already baws deep at awful prices I'd probably take Trump as a trading prop on Betfair. He is 2.86 right now - I'd green up if he got back to 2.4 and stop out if he trades through 3.00

He can still win if the virus numbers start dropping but at the moment his path to victory is looking pretty tough/impossible if they don't.

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
If I wasn't already baws deep at awful prices I'd probably take Trump as a trading prop on Betfair. He is 2.86 right now - I'd green up if he got back to 2.4 and stop out if he trades through 3.00

He can still win if the virus numbers start dropping but at the moment his path to victory is looking pretty tough/impossible if they don't.
I am not so sure he can win anymore. Even the republicans have turned against him with factions like the Lincoln Project and others and they will get enough of the right to vote against him in the states that count. Legit 10s pop right now IMO and laying him is the way to go because i think He will come in for sure as it gets closer to the election as everyone has bad memories of the last election!

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I am not so sure he can win anymore. Even the republicans have turned against him with factions like the Lincoln Project and others and they will get enough of the right to vote against him in the states that count. Legit 10s pop right now IMO and laying him is the way to go because i think He will come in for sure as it gets closer to the election as everyone has bad memories of the last election!
Think there was a few people with happy memories of the last election results

checkraiseulite

Premiership Player
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
back to pick em this morning on betfair

have to feel like, as counter intuitive as it may seem, these protests etc are really helping trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom