Politics Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

mattwa

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Did you see Pelosi blocked Trumps stimulus package and countered with one that was absolute rubbish. They are trying to tarnish his name with this virus for sure and use it against him. Deep state doing eveything they can to stay in power... She is also pushing for the election to be via mail only without an ID check (hence it will be rigged). What a load of crap she is terrible -

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I have no interest in betting on something so far out ... however, the two long term markets I would be interested in would be Trump winning a landslide and someone else other than Biden being the final Democratic nominee.

I have no interest in betting on something so far out ... however, the two long term markets I would be interested in would be Trump winning a landslide and someone else other than Biden being the final Democratic nominee.

You can lay Biden on betfair at $1.20 to be the Dem nominee

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

aIPaC has already decreed that Trump will win….Rigging the DNC primary's (once again) in order for a bloke with Dementia to come up against Trump.

The exit polls are all way out in the DNC primaries & always to the disadvantage of Sanders.

The U.S is no longer a Democracy....and hasn't been for a very long time.

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
You can lay Biden on betfair at $1.20 to be the Dem nominee

I just think his cognitive decline is too pronounced. I don't know if it is even a decline, and he is just a walking gaffe machine.

But he can barely string 2 sentences together. Unlike the democratic debates, where they just look at him a bit funny ... Trump is going to be all over it.

I am not sure who the obvious replacement would be though. I can't imagine they would try and shoehorn Clinton in.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
I like Trump but the concern for him is how he is handling this situation. He is handling it extremely poorly so far.

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That will change once he comes up Against Trump.

Bernie would have murdered Trump on policy & the establishment knows it....Not to mention the Rust Belt.

The fix is Already in.

the rust belt would have voted for trump against bernie (even if it wasn’t in their collective self interest)

people from the west coast or north east will never understand this.

‘murica

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
One market I have my eye on, is the Democatic VP Nominee

Kamala Harris $3
Amy Klobuchar $5.80
Stacey Abrams $7.60
Gretchen Whitmer $9.40
Warren $18.50
Catherine Cortez Masto $20
Val Demings $32
Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama $38
Tammy Duckworth $50
Andrew Cuomo $60

Biden made it clear that if he won the Democratic Nominee, he would select a female VP to go with him in his campaign.

Depart as in....

Monkey-Puppet.jpg

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sorry these were the market rules:

Year in which Boris Johnson will cease to be Prime Minister

"Boris Johnson will be determined to have left office when this page shows that he is no longer the Prime Minister: https://www.gov.uk/government/ministers/prime-minister. For the 'Boris Johnson to be the last Prime Minister of a four country UK' market. The UK consists of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. If one of these countries leaves the UK under the Premiership of Boris Johnson this market will be settled for Yes. This market will also be settled for yes if the next Prime Minister after Boris Johnson is the Prime Minister of the UK less one or more of these countries. If the PM becomes incapacitated and an interim PM in announced this market will not be settled. This market will only be settled once Boris Johnson is not the Prime Minister in any capacity "

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry these were the market rules:

Year in which Boris Johnson will cease to be Prime Minister

"Boris Johnson will be determined to have left office when this page shows that he is no longer the Prime Minister: https://www.gov.uk/government/ministers/prime-minister. For the 'Boris Johnson to be the last Prime Minister of a four country UK' market. The UK consists of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. If one of these countries leaves the UK under the Premiership of Boris Johnson this market will be settled for Yes. This market will also be settled for yes if the next Prime Minister after Boris Johnson is the Prime Minister of the UK less one or more of these countries. If the PM becomes incapacitated and an interim PM in announced this market will not be settled. This market will only be settled once Boris Johnson is not the Prime Minister in any capacity "
$2.10 to not be Prime Minister without being incapacitated and the bet not settled if he is? where can i lay this bet????? its like free money

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
One market I have my eye on, is the Democatic VP Nominee

Kamala Harris $3
Amy Klobuchar $5.80
Stacey Abrams $7.60
Gretchen Whitmer $9.40
Warren $18.50
Catherine Cortez Masto $20
Val Demings $32
Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama $38
Tammy Duckworth $50
Andrew Cuomo $60

Biden made it clear that if he won the Democratic Nominee, he would select a female VP to go with him in his campaign.
Andrew Cuomo getting a sex change?

From Smarkets Betting Exchange, 7/4/20

Year of Donald Trumps departure:

2020 = $8
2021= $2.20
2022= $18
2023= $32
2024= $24
2025 or later= $2.82

Looks like he either going to be gone soon or in for the long -term.

2025 is just when his second term would end.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Fauci to be gone by April 20th 2020? (from Smarkets 15/4/20)

Yes $2.32 v $1.50 No

Yes was last matched at $5.40.

Market Rules: Anthony Fauci is the current Director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at time of market creation. If he resigns effective immediately or before the 20 April 2020 or is fired with immediate effect from this position before the 20 April 2020 (Eastern Time), then this market will be settled for yes. If he remains in the position or there is no information to the contrary on 20 April 2020, this market will be settled for no.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back