Politics Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
This is a bit of an unusual question but I understand that Fauci and Trump have been at loggerheads over the drug 'hydroxychloroquine'. Trump and Fauci have had contrasting views about whether it can help in the coronavirus.

But can you order hydroxychloroquine in Australia?

This is a bit of an unusual question but I understand that Fauci and Trump have been at loggerheads over the drug 'hydroxychloroquine'. Trump and Fauci have had contrasting views about whether it can help in the coronavirus.

But can you order hydroxychloroquine in Australia?

Don't mind the 1.10 for Joe Biden to be Democratic nominee at beteasy.

Probably too long wait for not much profit but not much else to bet on in short term. And its fair to say its an easy win.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

$1.10 on betfair so seems a decent bet

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
think joe biden is a decent lay at this stage.

at worst you’ll be able to back it back after he gets hammered in the debates.

think he will find it extremely difficult when the gloves come off - guy is old and senile.

think he will find it extremely difficult when the gloves come off - guy is old and senile.

I'm happy to just take the even money Trump and bet he doesn't get assassinated.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Biden is a mega creep. The videos out there of him groping women, particularly the very young ones are pretty embarrassing. Don’t know how anyone can vote for him. Bigger criminal than Hillary

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Yeah i think trump will take it easily, the Democrats voting him down to close the borders in January helps him and the WHO stop to funding is good timing for him

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Biden is a mega creep. The videos out there of him groping women, particularly the very young ones are pretty embarrassing. Don’t know how anyone can vote for him. Bigger criminal than Hillary

Lol - have you seen who he is up against?

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lol - have you seen who he is up against?

does it matter?

he loses credibility and can’t attack trump on the easiest bases (sexual impropriety and corruption in the family).

they must be crying out for someone like obama. says a lot the three leading candidates for pres (trump biden and sanders) were so old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Thé difficulty in predicting the outcome of the election is we don’t know the impact of Covid 19 on voter turnout.

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Personally I think the only interesting market at this stage is the Dem nomination.

Although it is unlikely, I think it is possible Biden won't end up being the nominee. And I don't think they would go back to Hillary.

Back