Politics Betting Thread

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
why do you hate Trump so much?
let me see. Narcissist, Racist, Sexual Predator, Incompetent businessman, Ripped off thousands of people with his businesses, Slumlord, habitual liar, an absolute imbecile and committed manslaughter of about 50 thousand people so far with his incompetence and showed no remorse over it because his ratings are going up.
Oh an cult leader

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
let me see. Narcissist, Racist, Sexual Predator, Incompetent businessman, Ripped off thousands of people with his businesses, Slumlord, habitual liar, an absolute imbecile and committed manslaughter of about 50 thousand people so far with his incompetence and showed no remorse over it because his ratings are going up.
Oh an cult leader
aren't you just listing the qualities of a politician?
I get frustrated when people try and blame Trump for the coronavirus situation in America. The Media is so anti-Trump it isn't funny and they do everything they can to make him look bad. People just want an excuse to throw him under the bus cause he hurt their feelings.
If you want to see what incompetence looks like, lets look at the timeline of events concerning China and their PR representative WHO:

1 December: First known cases began showing symptoms
12 December: symptoms of pneumonia of unknown etiology is recorded
16 December: first hospital admissions
30 December: Li Wenliang warns of an outbreak of an illness resembling SARS
12 January: WHO is saying that "The Chinese government reports that there is no clear evidence that the virus passes easily from person to person". At the same time WHO published initial guidance on travel advice, advising not to abandon travel from mainland China.
14 January:
WHO sent a tweet which said "preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in Wuhan, China"
15 January: The first known travel-related case of 2019 novel coronavirus entered the United States: "The patient from Washington with confirmed 2019-nCoV infection returned to the United States from Wuhan on January 15, 2020.
30 January: WHO declared the virus was a Public Health Emergency of International Concern
31 January: US bans the entry of foreign nationals who had been to China in the previous 14 days.

Now this is a major incompetence and I can tell you now it is not from Donald Trump. What China has done and what WHO has done to protect China is absolutely criminal and its just incredible how brainwashed people are by the media and only recently have the local media begun to question the actions of China in this ordeal and even then no one really has the balls to stand up and speak what they think. People think Trump is just deflecting the blame because hes an ego-maniac but they really have no clue on whats actually happened here.

Don't call me a conspiracy theorist either this is an irrefutable timeline of events and it just exposes how bad China and WHO have dealt with the situation.
But hey, lets just blame Trump cause he said something he is not suppose to.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
aren't you just listing the qualities of a politician?
I get frustrated when people try and blame Trump for the coronavirus situation in America. The Media is so anti-Trump it isn't funny and they do everything they can to make him look bad. People just want an excuse to throw him under the bus cause he hurt their feelings.
If you want to see what incompetence looks like, lets look at the timeline of events concerning China and their PR representative WHO:

1 December: First known cases began showing symptoms
12 December: symptoms of pneumonia of unknown etiology is recorded
16 December: first hospital admissions
30 December: Li Wenliang warns of an outbreak of an illness resembling SARS
12 January: WHO is saying that "The Chinese government reports that there is no clear evidence that the virus passes easily from person to person". At the same time WHO published initial guidance on travel advice, advising not to abandon travel from mainland China.
14 January:
WHO sent a tweet which said "preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in Wuhan, China"
15 January: The first known travel-related case of 2019 novel coronavirus entered the United States: "The patient from Washington with confirmed 2019-nCoV infection returned to the United States from Wuhan on January 15, 2020.
30 January: WHO declared the virus was a Public Health Emergency of International Concern
31 January: US bans the entry of foreign nationals who had been to China in the previous 14 days.

Now this is a major incompetence and I can tell you now it is not from Donald Trump. What China has done and what WHO has done to protect China is absolutely criminal and its just incredible how brainwashed people are by the media and only recently have the local media begun to question the actions of China in this ordeal and even then no one really has the balls to stand up and speak what they think. People think Trump is just deflecting the blame because hes an ego-maniac but they really have no clue on whats actually happened here.

Don't call me a conspiracy theorist either this is an irrefutable timeline of events and it just exposes how bad China and WHO have dealt with the situation.
But hey, lets just blame Trump cause he said something he is not suppose to.
lol ok . Not going to change a cultists mind so keep deflecting from the truth

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
There is a poll in the US, that says people under the age of 45 years old, around 40% want Biden removed as a Democrat leader. (This is an article from The Times in UK- Washington Correspondent).

Biden as we speak is $1.17 to win Democratic Nominee and you can back against him at around $6.40 or so. My view right now, with all the news being infiltrated is to get on that $6.40 as Im sure this next month there will be few twists and turns.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Democratic Nominee (6/5/20) from the Exchanges:

Biden $1.17
Hilary $15
Andrew Cuomo $46
Michelle Obama $55
Sanders $100
Warren, Kamala Harris $160
Bloomberg $200
Klobuchar $230
Newsom $330
Tulsi Gabbard $540
Oprah Winfrey $810

I tell you , i reckon Sanders at odds of $100 is the smokey there. Just in case Biden goes balls up from here.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Dont Forget Trump messed up a football competition, the counterpoint is without Trump there is no ‘four falls of buffalo’

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Biden $1.17
Hilary $15
Andrew Cuomo $46
Michelle Obama $55
Sanders $100
Bloomberg $200
Klobuchar $230
Newsom $330
Tulsi Gabbard $540
Oprah Winfrey $810

I tell you , i reckon Sanders at odds of $100 is the smokey there. Just in case Biden goes balls up from here.
I just cant understand why you can still vote in this market, isnt it only Biden on the ballot now. Wouldn't it be almost impossible for Biden to not win? Even not as good as 1.17, 1.10 at other betting agencies seems an unbeatable bet. The only downside is the wait for money

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just cant understand why you can still vote in this market, isnt it only Biden on the ballot now. Wouldn't it be almost impossible for Biden to not win? Even not as good as 1.17, 1.10 at other betting agencies seems an unbeatable bet. The only downside is the wait for money

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He could die

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams

Biden is in some sort of sex scandal in case you have missed the news. The lady , Tara Reade, alleged Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993. This has the potential to derail Biden's campaign.

Biden is in some sort of sex scandal in case you have missed the news. The lady , Tara Reade, alleged Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993. This has the potential to derail Biden's campaign.

Or if 2016 is anything to go by - land him the Presidency

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Biden $1.17
Hilary $15
Andrew Cuomo $46
Michelle Obama $55
Sanders $100
Bloomberg $200
Klobuchar $230
Newsom $330
Tulsi Gabbard $540
Oprah Winfrey $810

Reckon that by the NEXT presidential election after this one - load up on Michelle Obama.

the problem is Chump could lose the general vote by 10 million but if the right states vote for him he could still win. Not a betting proposition

That is true - Biden is a prohibitive fave to win the popular vote.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
the problem is Chump could lose the general vote by 10 million but if the right states vote for him he could still win. Not a betting proposition

This was the problem the last time too. The democrats didn't campaign well.

I don't know if the situation in the rust belt has improved that will be key, as will Florida.

Back