Politics Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

The recent dramas has given Trump the perfect "law and order" election slogan that should gain traction. Democrats are pretty much allowing looting and rioting to occur and likely to continue to cave in to hard left factions. That plus the fact that Biden is probably the worst candidate they could have put out since...Hilary Clinton. Seriously have you heard him speak when he is off the teleprompter?

So Biden probably senile and Trump is a massive narcissist who can't stop saying stupid things. Might be another surprise result.

I'm going to bet on Biden because I thing he'll win, but if he loses i'll get just as much satisfaction from watching a complete left wing snowflake meltdown. win / win.
lol i dont want to get into a left right argument on a betting thread but there is nothing going to be solved by sending the "law & order" in. s**t needs to be mediated but thats not going to happen with the idiot in charge

perception is reality.

“AND THEY’RE NOT EVEN IN YET”

“WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE WHEN THEY DEFUND THE POLICE”

“WHAT ABOUT TEH REPARATIONS”

trump will thrive on the politics of division. think how dumb and angry the average american in the key states is. then remember that half are dumber and more angry than thats

lol i dont want to get into a left right argument on a betting thread but there is nothing going to be solved by sending the "law & order" in. sh*t needs to be mediated but thats not going to happen with the idiot in charge
Replacing a probably corrupt, probable sexual assaulter, narcissist with a probably corrupt, probable sexual assaulter and most likely near senile geriatric is likely to solve some problems while creating just as many.

Do tell how it is the Democrats that are allowing this to occur?
You see any headlines on Democrats denouncing the looting and rioting? How many people have been arrested?

In once city (probs Portland) they set up their own enclave. They are pulling down statues in the street with nothing happening. Antifa are left to run wild. Whole communities being set on fire.

Now any country should allow peaceful protest, but if there is anarchy in the streets then the police or army need to step in because alot of these businesses, communities and building are run / home to minorities anyway.

how did America end up having the two presidential candidates it will have in 2020

This is complete and utterly false as I just pointed out - feel free to point out otherwise. Most thought there was around a 30% chance Trump could win the presidency. That is not 'way off'. As I said - the popular vote was predicted almost perfectly by the polls.

But trusting your 'opinion' over factual evidence does seem to be all the rage these days
Trump was paying About $7 On Betfair just before the last election which is about a 16 percent chance of winning.

So sportsbet has a 'Trump Hub', which seems pointless, because most of them have any chance of ever happening, but not only that, they are all void on election day so Sportsbet is never going to take the money anyway.

Most ridiculous though is the winner of the first debate according to CNN poll, Biden is 2$, and as far as I'm concerned, 100% certain to win such a poll regardless of his incompetent preformance.

Most thought there was around a 30% chance Trump could win the presidency.
2018-11-04130559_shadow-1024x387.jpg
pollster7.jpg
onikqmd6apu31.jpg
images

In fact the poll which gave Trump the best chance of winning only gave him a 27% chance, so nobody gave him a 30% chance, yet alone 'most'.

2018-11-04130559_shadow-1024x387.jpg
pollster7.jpg
onikqmd6apu31.jpg
images

In fact the poll which gave Trump the best chance of winning only gave him a 27% chance, so nobody gave him a 30% chance, yet alone 'most'.

538 is the only one of those worth looking at - and 28% v 30% is just noise.

538 still giving Trump a 27% chance of winning. If Urnie was giving betting advise on this he would be all over biden at $1.86 on Betfair. It actually makes sense really, i think the only reason he is such a huge price at the moment is because everyone has been scared off the last election
Get around Biden Lads!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

538 still giving Trump a 27% chance of winning. If Urnie was giving betting advise on this he would be all over biden at $1.86 on Betfair. It actually makes sense really, i think the only reason he is such a huge price at the moment is because everyone has been scared off the last election
Get around Biden Lads!

If any candidate withdraws for any reason, including death, all bets on the market will stand and be settled as per the defined rules (Updated - 20/06/2020)

prefer laying the opposing candidate given rules above ^^

If any candidate withdraws for any reason, including death, all bets on the market will stand and be settled as per the defined rules (Updated - 20/06/2020)

prefer laying the opposing candidate given rules above ^^
a few bucks on Pence and Harris will negate that, they are both at around 100/1 or more

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead. If Trump is unable to name a successor, millions of Republicans who were planning to not vote or vote for Biden will now change that decision to re-elect Trump to ensure a conservative replacement.

Solid shout :thumbsu:

Nice smack on the way out too :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back