Politics Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

Have taken a nibble on Kamala Harris to be Presidential Election winner at $67 on PointsBet.

Im not sure if Biden at his age is even a cert to make it through the election, so have taken a dabble on the VP.

Good bet, into $30 on Betfair and $26 on Pointsbet.

It's a long time between now and November and either candidate can step down or die between now and then. Even Betfair reckons the chances are quite high as the perceived two horse market has Trump @ $2.12 and Biden @ $3.95.

Chucked a few bucks on as follows:
Dean Phillips @ $120 as he's the only other declared Democrat major candidate.
Kamala Harris @ $30 and Nikki Hayley @ $46
DeSantis @ $270 because if Trump dies he's back with a vengeance.
Gavin Newsom @ $14 as a nominal saver bet.

Last edited:

Trump at $2.10 to win the US Election?

Michelle Obama would also be a decent bet at 9-1?

I've never been big on Politics. Maybe I'll have to start following.

Genuinely interested in people's views.

It's neck and neck but I believe that Trump has significant advantage in the battleground states where the election would be won.

Also if Biden drops out due to health, Trump or Republicans win.

If Trump is replaced by someone else, I think Biden loses as middle voters more likely to vote republican.

In a fair election, Trump would most likely win.
Trump will not win in 2024.
I had a bet on Michelle Obama at 33/1 believing that she would be given the nomination in August.
Not as sure now, but quite certain they will not let Trump win.

Last edited:
Historical patterns say Republicans should win this election. Probably quite easily too. Historically unpopular president (more unpopular than Trump ever was), bad economy, going for 4 out of 5 election wins. Not quite 2008, but a Republican should be able to get an Obama 2012 size win in this election. But with Trump? Who knows.

A couple of months ago Biden was paying 3.40 now he is 2.10. Odds will only continue to firm for Biden. Inflation and RFK jr are the wild cards in this race, Trump needs both of these to be significant factors if he is to win. As it stands inflation is holding and RFK jr is diminishing in relevance.

Not to mention the $$ advantage the Dems have.

Genuinely interested in people's views.

It's neck and neck but I believe that Trump has significant advantage in the battleground states where the election would be won.

Also if Biden drops out due to health, Trump or Republicans win.

If Trump is replaced by someone else, I think Biden loses as middle voters more likely to vote republican.
What do you think is the significant advantage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back