Politics Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

How come all of my posts have been taken down ?? And all the replies ?? What's going on ?? Is this suppression of opinion or what

Sounds like there's a conspiracy happening and you're the target mate for sure.

Just like that faked moon landing and roswell aliens- the world will one day look back on the day you had your off topic rants removed from this bigfooty betting thread and realise that you were right all along.

Look I'm just saying anyone who backed trump has been stiff as the amount of claims of voter fraud can't be ignored . And if my posts explaining some of the peoples story's out there get deleted because it's not about betting all you need to do is look at the first page of this thread and wonder why those posts haven't been taken down also .. my main point is I and probably many others have put hard earned money into a market that has massive claims of fraud .. and maybe Sportsbet should look at it and maybe refund people's money .. it's not the end of the world for me as I lose money all the time . And I'm sure people who have money pending on trump feel the same way as I do .. i was shot down as some sort of conspiracy theorist and all I did was point out some of the story's that aren't being shown on mainstream media .. happy punting everyone

Look I'm just saying anyone who backed trump has been stiff as the amount of claims of voter fraud can't be ignored . And if my posts explaining some of the peoples story's out there get deleted because it's not about betting all you need to do is look at the first page of this thread and wonder why those posts haven't been taken down also .. my main point is I and probably many others have put hard earned money into a market that has massive claims of fraud .. and maybe Sportsbet should look at it and maybe refund people's money .. it's not the end of the world for me as I lose money all the time . And I'm sure people who have money pending on trump feel the same way as I do .. i was shot down as some sort of conspiracy theorist and all I did was point out some of the story's that aren't being shown on mainstream media .. happy punting everyone
You’re literally quoting things from unverified sources.
if there’s this trove of evidence as you claim; why has this not been submitted and subsequently proven in court.
Perhaps if you actually read up on it from verified sources, vs political hack blogs and YouTube, you would see that even Rudy Giuliani has stated numerous times in court that “this is not a fraud case”.
The case count is 1w-40loses. Embarrassing.
The majority of these from republican appointed judges in republican run states.
Aren’t you embarrassed to say these things in public?
it’s a massive grift. Gullible cult members like yourself have donated over +$170m to trump since the election with 75% going to the campaign coffers and 25% to the frivolous legal challengers. Of that 25% Rudy is charging 20k a day.. lol for what?
he’s not even a member of the NY bar anymore. It’s essentially representing yourself in court.
there is no way you’re getting any form of refund or compensation because you don’t like the result lol.

“claims of voter fraud can’t be ignored”
Well I claim that winx was on performance enhancing drugs.
I have sworn affidavits that I’m not willingto submit to court under the penalty of perjury, however I want a bonus bet on a refund on my bet on humidor because it didn’t win and guys on the internet agree with me.
Bloody laughable. Lolz

Welcome back to reality pal.

How come all of my posts have been taken down ?? And all the replies ?? What's going on ?? Is this suppression of opinion or what .. I'm guessing Alexandria Cortez must have had a cry and couldn't handle a bit of counter argument coming back her way .. absolutely pathetic !!! Like I said Alexandria have a look at your first two posts and they have nothing to do with punting . And like I also said Alexandria Cortez is still upset about crooked Hillary not winning back in 2016 .. long time to hold a grudge sweetheart .. by the way did anyone look at Joe Biden admitting voter fraud on YouTube ??? Still waiting for a reply and a explanation .. I apologize if I upset any of the snowflakes out there .
Lol snowflakes - but rich coming from a guy crying over his lost bet.

You’re literally quoting things from unverified sources.
if there’s this trove of evidence as you claim; why has this not been submitted and subsequently proven in court.
Perhaps if you actually read up on it from verified sources, vs political hack blogs and YouTube, you would see that even Rudy Giuliani has stated numerous times in court that “this is not a fraud case”.
The case count is 1w-40loses. Embarrassing.
The majority of these from republican appointed judges in republican run states.
Aren’t you embarrassed to say these things in public?
it’s a massive grift. Gullible cult members like yourself have donated over +$170m to trump since the election with 75% going to the campaign coffers and 25% to the frivolous legal challengers. Of that 25% Rudy is charging 20k a day.. lol for what?
he’s not even a member of the NY bar anymore. It’s essentially representing yourself in court.
there is no way you’re getting any form of refund or compensation because you don’t like the result lol.

“claims of voter fraud can’t be ignored”
Well I claim that winx was on performance enhancing drugs.
I have sworn affidavits that I’m not willingto submit to court under the penalty of perjury, however I want a bonus bet on a refund on my bet on humidor because it didn’t win and guys on the internet agree with me.
Bloody laughable. Lolz

Welcome back to reality pal.
getting back to betting lol its the brainwashed who have boosted the betfair pool from $800mill a couple of days after the election to $2billion. As its very hard to trade anymore, stupid people have lost $1.2 billion on conspiracy theories. Mindblowing. this is why so many people can get conned out of their money.

getting back to betting lol its the brainwashed who have boosted the betfair pool from $800mill a couple of days after the election to $2billion. As its very hard to trade anymore, stupid people have lost $1.2 billion on conspiracy theories. Mindblowing. this is why so many people can get conned out of their money.

Well they got him in there in the first place so we know the IQ level was not high and 1.2billion dollars about a lost cause only emphasises that.

The turnover charts on a Biden win are truly staggering - well perhaps not when you have been getting 5-10% about a certain outcome.

Pre election like well before trump held the majority of the book,70/30 in terms of outlay.
Like lol Florida was 1.80 and Trump was 2 at one stage like wtf haha 10% less payout for many more paths to payout.
Closer to the election it was 60/40 then 55/45 before the jump.
trumps amount traded has barely budged since - Biden was at 1.7b last I checked. But yes only those completely deluded would be backing trump from now. Even those exiting positions are betting doing it on laying Biden given liquidity.
amateurs start the day - pros finish it.

I'm glad to see I have sparked a bit of interest :) . No I'm not crying over a lost bet . As I've said before I've lost more money multiple times over so the money doesn't bother me ..... Take 9minutes of your lives and watch on YouTube . Yes I said YouTube .... whistleblowers tell their story on hannity tonight .. these are average Joe citizens that have signed sworn affidavits and risk going to jail on the grounds of perjury .. one of many stories .. and I'm still waiting for anyone who watched Joe Biden admitting voter fraud on YouTube to get back to me with a simple explanation .. by the way the moon landing was faked and aliens did come to Roswell ..lol

I'm glad to see I have sparked a bit of interest :) . No I'm not crying over a lost bet .

Great. Then you can discuss it outside the betting forum.

As I've said before I've lost more money multiple times over so the money doesn't bother me

Great. Then we won't take any advice from you in the betting forum.

Sent using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad to see I have sparked a bit of interest :) . No I'm not crying over a lost bet . As I've said before I've lost more money multiple times over so the money doesn't bother me ..... Take 9minutes of your lives and watch on YouTube . Yes I said YouTube .... whistleblowers tell their story on hannity tonight .. these are average Joe citizens that have signed sworn affidavits and risk going to jail on the grounds of perjury .. one of many stories .. and I'm still waiting for anyone who watched Joe Biden admitting voter fraud on YouTube to get back to me with a simple explanation .. by the way the moon landing was faked and aliens did come to Roswell ..lol
Lol “this is not a fraud case” every Time in court.
you cant perjure yourself in a hearing, it’s not a requirement to take an oath - none of these “witnesses” have made it to give evidence in these frivolous court cases.
It takes more than 9 minutes to get versed on a topic spot - beat it.

Lol - exhibit A in - “a fool and his money are easily parted”
Well you could say that to 98% of punters on here . If we all made money off punting we wouldn't need to work would we ? And just so I'm sticking to the theme . Coalition to beat labor in the next election looks a great bet

Well you could say that to 98% of punters on here . If we all made money off punting we wouldn't need to work would we ? And just so I'm sticking to the theme . Coalition to beat labor in the next election looks a great bet
Yeah no wonder you aren't contemplating stopping work anytime soon. Shovelling into something at what $1.60 with over 2 years to be paid.
Lol great get rich quick scheme m8.

Wow we you people on here are so precious aren't you .. firstly bjgplayer I never said I was shoveling into anything .. secondly Alexandria Cortez (who by the way is stil crying over losing your crooked Hillary bet 4 years ago) I don't have to explain anything to you and thirdly I only put in the coalition bet in there as people are being threatened with a ban if a post is not related to punting .. do you guys girls and gender neutral people shoot everyone down that has a difference of opinion like this .. typically of people , mainly left leaning who preach equality and inclusiveness that is until someone has a different opinion than yours . Also I think labour in the W.A state election . Take the $1.18 . Better than bank interest 🤭

Wow we you people on here are so precious aren't you .. firstly bjgplayer I never said I was shoveling into anything .. secondly Alexandria Cortez (who by the way is stil crying over losing your crooked Hillary bet 4 years ago) I don't have to explain anything to you and thirdly I only put in the coalition bet in there as people are being threatened with a ban if a post is not related to punting .. do you guys girls and gender neutral people shoot everyone down that has a difference of opinion like this .. typically of people , mainly left leaning who preach equality and inclusiveness that is until someone has a different opinion than yours . Also I think labour in the W.A state election . Take the $1.18 . Better than bank interest 🤭
*Comes preaching idiocy - subsequently gets smacked down.
“You leftists are all so nasty”
nah mate - Intelligence doesn’t have a political leaning, no matter how much you think it does (that’s called partisanship)

while funds are tied up waiting for TAB to receive the kraken,

these next few bets -
trump to leave before first term - $8 - easy.

I had thought Boris would struggle to see out the year, he might just claw on until new year, however Christmas is generally the time to clear parties decks.On at $26

the 2024 markets are stupid atm -
Trumps not going to run again, Pence name will be tarnished from trump.

romney for republican nominee $51- into $26 now. Subsequently for president $101 into $51.
I just can’t see any other senior member aligned with trump make it out alive once the party eats it self from within. The latest polls with out Trump or pence have him on top for this, so happy to spec here.
Nikki Hayley was right up there this time around, however she’s going down with the ship as well.

Pete buttigieg is already a proven primary performer and he’s certainly postured for another run. $26 nominee and $31 for president isn’t very appealing, perhaps just wait on that one. And if it gets up to around 50 have a whack.

lol not precious. I am genuinely interested in your logic on why the Coalition will win the next election. Most people put up reasons why. Sway me. Go on

the 2024 markets are stupid atm -
Trumps not going to run again, Pence name will be tarnished from trump.

romney for republican nominee $51- into $26 now. Subsequently for president $101 into $51.
I just can’t see any other senior member aligned with trump make it out alive once the party eats it self from within. The latest polls with out Trump or pence have him on top for this, so happy to spec here.
I like Romney ($34 on Ladbrokes) for 2024, especially if the Trumps capitulate.

Love the lack of self-awareness from some of these Trump supporters, they can't throw the toys out of the cot soon enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back