Politics Betting Thread

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

Swansong05

Debutant
Dec 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
lol not precious. I am genuinely interested in your logic on why the Coalition will win the next election. Most people put up reasons why. Sway me. Go on
Well Alexandria Cortez you are a precious little snowflake .. I've gone back and looked at most of your posts on this thread , and I quote you here .. that you have a real hatred for President Trump . So it's no wonder you get your panties in a bunch when people have a different view to yours .I'll re post it if you like . Also I could find many examples of when you put up posts on here with out giving reasons why ... Sway me go on .. you sound so pathetic . So people in glass houses sweetheart shouldn't be throwing stones .

I only posted on here because people we complaining about not having their bets payed out on Biden and certain states and I put up a few reasons why and was shot down in flames as a crazy conspiracy theorist and a crazy trump supporter . Which I'm not . Just because you have money on someone or something doesn't necessarily mean you like or support them . Unfortunately or more importantly , fortunately the media doesn't get to call who the president of the USA is . There is a process that takes place .. I do believe Al Gore and George Bush we through a similar scenario .. just not on such a large scale
This is a presidential election and weather voter fraud has has happened or not Trump has ever right to contest it ..Biden supporters would be saying no way but trump supporters would be saying absolutely it has . So let the process run its race .
Anyone that was hoping to get paid out on election night certainly didn't know what they were getting in for .

And as I stated in a previous post my coalition bet was only in there to stick to the theme of punting as people were getting threatened with a ban .. I couldn't care less about politics .. so in future Alexandria Cortez read twice type once . And don't take it so personal. I know you've been waiting 4 years to watch trump go down but you might just have to wait a little bit longer ..

So in sticking with the theme Victoria state election .. coalition to win at $2.50 tab ...reason ( just for you Alexandria Cortez) Dan Andrews balls up of the hotel quarantine and causing countless to shut their doors for good ..
And no bjgplaya this bet is not used as a get rich quick scheme and not be part of my retirement plans ..hahah .. you sounded like Alexandria Cortez for a moment back there . Attacking someone's bet . Shame on you .. by the way is your name supposed to be BJGPLAYA ?? Or was it meant to be bigplaya and you ballsed up the spelling and didn't realise until it was to late and you hit send..just curious .. anyway I'm sure you will let me know ..
Good luck punters and hopefully we all can get the results we are looking for

Swansong05

Debutant
Dec 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Also has anyone taken a look at Joe Biden admits voter fraud on YouTube yet ?? This isn't a conspiracy theory. Sleepy Joe actually admits it !!!!

Another day, another set of frivolous trump law suits shot down.

Although not sure which is the better grift.

Raising $207 million from suckers whilst only spending $8.8 million on bad lawyers

OR

Holding $2 billion in punter funds (Tab and Betfair) on a sporting event that is over by every realistic metric and has been officially confirmed.

Also has anyone taken a look at Joe Biden admits voter fraud on YouTube yet ?? This isn't a conspiracy theory. Sleepy Joe actually admits it !!!!

Takes literally 10 seconds to debunk this idiocy (shame my other lengthier post got deleted)

anabac

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
banana boat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well Alexandria Cortez you are a precious little snowflake .. I've gone back and looked at most of your posts on this thread , and I quote you here .. that you have a real hatred for President Trump . So it's no wonder you get your panties in a bunch when people have a different view to yours .I'll re post it if you like . Also I could find many examples of when you put up posts on here with out giving reasons why ... Sway me go on .. you sound so pathetic . So people in glass houses sweetheart shouldn't be throwing stones .

I only posted on here because people we complaining about not having their bets payed out on Biden and certain states and I put up a few reasons why and was shot down in flames as a crazy conspiracy theorist and a crazy trump supporter . Which I'm not . Just because you have money on someone or something doesn't necessarily mean you like or support them . Unfortunately or more importantly , fortunately the media doesn't get to call who the president of the USA is . There is a process that takes place .. I do believe Al Gore and George Bush we through a similar scenario .. just not on such a large scale
This is a presidential election and weather voter fraud has has happened or not Trump has ever right to contest it ..Biden supporters would be saying no way but trump supporters would be saying absolutely it has . So let the process run its race .
Anyone that was hoping to get paid out on election night certainly didn't know what they were getting in for .

And as I stated in a previous post my coalition bet was only in there to stick to the theme of punting as people were getting threatened with a ban .. I couldn't care less about politics .. so in future Alexandria Cortez read twice type once . And don't take it so personal. I know you've been waiting 4 years to watch trump go down but you might just have to wait a little bit longer ..

So in sticking with the theme Victoria state election .. coalition to win at $2.50 tab ...reason ( just for you Alexandria Cortez) Dan Andrews balls up of the hotel quarantine and causing countless to shut their doors for good ..
And no bjgplaya this bet is not used as a get rich quick scheme and not be part of my retirement plans ..hahah .. you sounded like Alexandria Cortez for a moment back there . Attacking someone's bet . Shame on you .. by the way is your name supposed to be BJGPLAYA ?? Or was it meant to be bigplaya and you ballsed up the spelling and didn't realise until it was to late and you hit send..just curious .. anyway I'm sure you will let me know ..
Get off the pipe dude

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Yes i hate Trump, Hes basically destroyed the Usa during his presidency, thats a pretty good effort if you ask me given it was a unstuffable country. Does that have anything to do with my betting? Nope . You bet on emotion you lose. Simple

bjgplaya

Rookie
Dec 1, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
This is a presidential election and weather voter fraud has has happened or not Trump has ever right to contest it ..
Lol if you’re going to have a crack at someone about spelling, you might want to check weather / whether your own yard is in order.
lol give up - sad.

bjgplaya

Rookie
Dec 1, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
F
Another day, another set of frivolous trump law suits shot down.

Although not sure which is the better grift.

Raising $207 million from suckers whilst only spending $8.8 million on bad lawyers

OR

Holding $2 billion in punter funds (Tab and Betfair) on a sporting event that is over by every realistic metric and has been officially confirmed.
Fwiw the VCGLR have acknowledged my complaint against tab for breaching several of their own bet rules, which is in turn a breach of the gaming code 2003, has merit and have formally issued Tab with the complaint.
Tab have 10 business day from Wednesday to respond to the VCGLR, which then they’ll asses on merit and proceed from there.
it’ll probably be paid out by then, but pretty keen to see some form of accountability for their actions.
I’ll keep you all posted on any developments.

Propose a thread ban for next bloke who uses the term snowflake. It's a betting board not a right wing youtube comments section for 14yos

It's also just plain embarrassing

Settle down you Surprise Baby fapping snowflake

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yes i hate Trump, Hes basically destroyed the Usa during his presidency, thats a pretty good effort if you ask me given it was a unstuffable country. Does that have anything to do with my betting? Nope . You bet on emotion you lose. Simple
"Unstuffable". Sorry, are we talking about the same country? The USA is a dump, its Somalia with better Wi-Fi. You are giving it WAY too much credit.

"Greatest country on earth" ranks barely top 50 in education standards, no healthcare, mass shootings every week. Sounds "great" to me

Betfair were always holding funds longer than necessary. Pretty ridiculous it hasnt paid out yet though. Sign of the publics intelligence people still think theres a chance of a flip...

Swansong05

Debutant
Dec 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lol if you’re going to have a crack at someone about spelling, you might want to check weather / whether your own yard is in order.
lol give up - sad.
Ok you got me there or is it their ..haha . 10 points for you ... But minus 20 points for ballsing up your own name 😁🤭

Swansong05

Debutant
Dec 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
I dare say 74 million odd people might disagree with you on that one Alexandria Cortez

Swansong05

Debutant
Dec 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
not once have you commented on my point. It seems you are triggered by my avatar. Sad
Firstly you got triggered by what I said about trump ... Secondly I just commented on you point that you just replied to ...I will comment again just incase you have forgotten .... I dare say 74 million odd people may disagree with you on that ... Maybe take a screenshot of this just incase you forget again

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
t
Firstly you got triggered by what I said about trump ... Secondly I just commented on you point that you just replied to ...I will comment again just incase you have forgotten .... I dare say 74 million odd people may disagree with you on that ... Maybe take a screenshot of this just incase you forget again
they are disagreeing that if you bet on emotion you will lose? didnt realise there were so many punters in America given it was illegal to bet in most of the country until a couple of years ago but if you say so.

Swansong05

Debutant
Dec 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
t

they are disagreeing that if you bet on emotion you will lose? didnt realise there were so many punters in America given it was illegal to bet in most of the country until a couple of years ago but if you say so.
You said trump destroyed the USA .. I said there are 74 million odd people that would disagree with you . And that's in the US alone . There are probably just as many in the US that would say Obama destroyed the country also .. anyway this tit for tat is going nowhere in a hurry .. the election is not over because if it was all bets would be settled . Hold all tickets 😁🤭 have a beautiful weekend Alexandria

Both sides hate each others guts so both sides woulda done dodgy stuff to try to win imo

I reckon there probably is fraud however odds of Trump finding enough clear proof/evidence to overturn things is a longshot like the odds suggest.

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Explain how he has destroyed the USA. If the media wasn’t obsessed with everything that came out of his mouth would you hear a word about him? Why do you care so much about an American President? Do you live there? How does it effect your life one iota? America’s been stuffed for decades. He’s hardly made it any worse.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Explain how he has destroyed the USA. If the media wasn’t obsessed with everything that came out of his mouth would you hear a word about him? Why do you care so much about an American President? Do you live there? How does it effect your life one iota? America’s been stuffed for decades. He’s hardly made it any worse.
i wish all the trump supporters would stop derailing every farking thread

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
i wish all the trump supporters would stop derailing every farking thread

I’m not a Trump supporter. Turn off your Facebook, Twitter, social media and news. All of a sudden we are obsessed with the USA. What happens over there does not effect our lifestyle. Hopefully Biden gives the people what they want, but will laugh when after 4 years nothing has changed.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m not a Trump supporter. Turn off your Facebook, Twitter, social media and news. All of a sudden we are obsessed with the USA. What happens over there does not effect our lifestyle. Hopefully Biden gives the people what they want, but will laugh when after 4 years nothing has changed.
if you want to discuss this pm me
i am not interested in talking about this in the thread. Its a betting thread!

Back