Politics Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

Just rang the TAB their customer service 'they are getting conflicting numbers.....just hold on to your tickets. Consider it to be an 'interim result' and things may change once the final numbers are tallied up."

Rather be hearing that then them saying 'its a lost bet'

Im pretty certain they are over 158.5 million popular votes for sure....Michael McDonald the Uni of Florida professor has it along the lines of 159.6 million, and im hoping it can nudge over 160 million votes.......

In Michael McDonald we trust!!

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.07.31 pm.png

Gratz everybody it has finally come to an end. I am still waiting on lads/neds and pointsbet to settle a couple of bets. Might give them a call as well to hurry them up haha.

EDIT: Ladbrokes paid me out after I messaged. Pointsbet said "We are still waiting for offcial results" lmao. Honestly pointsbet has been the worst to deal with over the last couple of months. Absolute joke of a company.

EDIT 2: Okay maybe I was a bit harsh. I have now been paid out by everyone.

Last edited:
Im still holding on to the thought that there will be over 160 million votes cast.

I withdrew my winnings from TAB today. I'll keep an eye out on Michael McDonald's turnout count, which still has 4 states, with 'unofficial counts' to be finalized.

Oregon, Nebraska, Missorui, Idaho

If somehow i could nudge another 370,000 votes or so - I'd be more happier.

Im still holding on to the thought that there will be over 160 million votes cast.

I withdrew my winnings from TAB today. I'll keep an eye out on Michael McDonald's turnout count, which still has 4 states, with 'unofficial counts' to be finalized.

Oregon, Nebraska, Missorui, Idaho

If somehow i could nudge another 370,000 votes or so - I'd be more happier.

Where’s old mate? Gone a bit quiet lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some fair laughs in that class action group, this is one of my favs "You cant settle a market when the fav is only at $1.04" :drunk: . Hell, even former Dees player Matty Bate makes an appearance

trummp punter.png

Some external power.....it is nearing Christmas.......

giphy.gif

That facebook page is a proper laugh. No offense at all to people who bet on Trump before the election, there were deffinitely arguments for why it could be a winning bet.

But the people who piled money on after the results were known... they are legitimately insane. So i'm not surprised by their comments or the page. Just sad really.

Didn't Betfair also telegraph that they will settle bets after the 14th when the projected electoral votes are known. How people still bet on Trump is beyond me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back