Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang on.

Cordeaux (until today) and Cunningham and Cornes still have jobs in Adelaide?

That talent drain of young people leaving is clearly worse than we all thought.
Its AA's target market. They want old campaigners they grew up listening to on the radio still talking to them. The FM stations have a bigger turnover of DJ's.

1617086466128.png

Jerome Corduroy sacked now!!
The Living Dead still speak apparently.

FiveAA radio host Jeremy Cordeaux sacked over 'silly little girl who got drunk' comments about Brittany Higgins https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03...ked-over-brittany-higgins-comments/1000347646
ETO_54rUwAEalP3

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Totally off topic but it surprises me how many 40-54 year olds still listen to Triple J.
My guess is DJ's who have been around for 10 years or more, play a certain type of music that still attracts people who were listening when they were between 30 and 40, eg Richard Kingsmill.

The US seems to have a bit of a 1980s USSR vibe about it at the moment and Biden seems to be the American version of Konstantin Chernenko.

Nope. I remember seeing Chernenko on the telly, I’m not convinced he was even alive at the time. Biden sadly is IMO destined to end up more like Khrushchev. Not energy or personality wise of course but more in a sort of overall historical “place” - he *was* part of “the system”, he clearly *would* like to change some of the worst aspects of it, including some things he himself contributed to, but he will be stymied by conservatives within the system who will put the place into inevitable, terminal decline as they and their cronies continue to squeeze out as much of the assets as they can without regard for anything apart from which haven they can stash the proceeds in.

And just to end on a slightly more cheery note, here’s the best political pic I’ve seen all day... IMG_5722.JPG

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

I do not understand Porter's approach to his defamation case against the ABC.
It seems to me the more websites he proclaims the greater will be the dilution of the case against the ABC.
I guess it is first to publish or infer his name that is to be held accountable, but I believe the ABC does neither.
I have developed an interest in following this maniac at the Kangaroo Court website, but he is sort of onsong here.

I do not understand Porter's approach to his defamation case against the ABC.
It seems to me the more websites he proclaims the greater will be the dilution of the case against the ABC.
I guess it is first to publish or infer his name that is to be held accountable, but I believe the ABC does neither.
I have developed an interest in following this maniac at the Kangaroo Court website, but he is sort of onsong here.

What you do not understand is the law covering defamation. Thats why you guess ....
There is silk on both sides of the action, its that clear ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

US conservacucks up in arms that the police weren't allowed to get away with murdering George Floyd.

To be fair to the racists campaigners cops getting away with murdering black people is almost a daily occurrence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back