Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a tough call with the septic tanks, their arrogance and disdain for anyone or anything that isn't American has got them into trouble in the past and probably will again, but at least enough of them have been smart enough this time to vote one the silliest campaigners in the history of western politics out of office after only one term, so it's over to Biden now to sort out the mess.

One thing we can be absolutely sure of though is China, which has been poised for sometime to become the world's number one power will be watching him very closely, and hopefully Uncle Joe will be up to the task.

Do any of the tramp supporters care to defend the orange turd's disgraceful behaviour and refusal to accept the result now?

Oh come on, don’t be mean.

I’m sure they’re trying to post their defences here but are accidentally ending up on the SmallFooty Port Melbourne board.

How can anyone forget this?

This is my kind of presidential feast.

trump-clemson-dinner-gty-jef-190114_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Loving the hilarity of the four seasons landscaping debacle.

Surely if anything should put an end to the notion that there was ever any method to the madness of the Trump debacle, that was it.

Loving the hilarity of the four seasons landscaping debacle.

That's comedy gold, right there. Like a plot line on Veep.

It's ridiculous how apt it was too.
Tried for a hotel chain, got a landscaper next to a dildo shop and a crematorium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched 4 Corners.
Porter and Tudge took a frightful bashing for exrracurricular activity.
Bastions of morality both.
This will open a can of worms.

Predictable comment. Attack the messenger rather than the content.

If you had any standards for your "content" you wouldn't post s**t from a leftist Alex Jones.

OK man. Those pollies are good people. I'm sure the yanks will have healthcare soon and there won't be any more pointless wars.

What on earth are you waffling on about now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back