Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

So if I don't agree with your point of view, that means that I'm a Trump supporter?
Posting opposing articles and points of view, which weren't from Trump mind you, means that I'm a Trump supporter?
Logic is strong with this one.

That's the problem with people like you. You are quick to rush to pass judgement and attack people.
I've simply posted some material which shows Joe Biden is an unstable, unhinged racist lunatic who shouldn't be anywhere near a presidential ballot.
If you want to assume that I'm pro-Trump, go right ahead. It doesn't alter the fact that Joe Biden is a racist nut job.

You keep clinging to whatever it is you need to cling to, because you're going to need it in November when Trump is re-elected for a second term in the White House.

ps....MAGA :tearsofjoy:

Joe Biden ******* sucks and has about as much chance of being elected as president of the USA as I do.

Now that we've got that out of the way, why won't you admit to being pro-Trump? You obviously are, and yet you're equally obviously ashamed to admit it.

Joe Biden ******* sucks and has about as much chance of being elected as president of the USA as I do.

Now that we've got that out of the way, why won't you admit to being pro-Trump? You obviously are, and yet you're equally obviously ashamed to admit it.

Because I wont join the ridiculous chorus of parroting what mindless wannabe intellectuals have heard/read from the media re anti-Trump hysteria, that means I'm pro Trump?

Lol, again, illogical argument which relies on the twisting of reality to suit a predetermined narrative that you're pushing.

What exactly did you get out of the way? Was a question asked?

Because I wont join the ridiculous chorus of parroting what mindless wannabe intellectuals have heard/read from the media re anti-Trump hysteria, that means I'm pro Trump?

Yes, the fact that you use sentences like 'parroting what mindless wannabe intellectuals have heard from the media re anti-Trump hysteria' means you're pro-Trump.

Why are you so ashamed to admit it? I mean, I know why, but I'd still like to see you say it.

The president has to get a fact check tag added to his Twitter posts because he so frequently outright lies and makes things up.

Kinda interesting.

Twitter is clearly persecuting the poor fellow.

Facts have a well-known left wing bias.

Yes, the fact that you use sentences like 'parroting what mindless wannabe intellectuals have heard from the media re anti-Trump hysteria' means you're pro-Trump.

Why are you so ashamed to admit it? I mean, I know why, but I'd still like to see you say it.

LMFAO you're a lost cause.

The president has to get a fact check tag added to his Twitter posts because he so frequently outright lies and makes things up.

Kinda interesting.

Twitter is clearly persecuting the poor fellow.

So why isn't Twitter fact check tabbing all the democrats who have lied and continue to lie?
For example there's countless tweets about the Trump campaign and Russian collusion. Why aren't they fact check tabbed?
It's well established now that it was a democrat/obama admin hoax.

We all know the answer, the difference is you guys are too gutless to admit it, and will instead dance around the issue, like schnutlzefest is doing right now trying to shift focus on to whether I support Trump or not. The issue isn't whether I support Trump or not. But that's generally what happens with your type when you have no response when the uncomfortable inconvenient truth comes up.

Oh, and services like Twitter will pay a heavy price in time.

The division caused over there, and for some odd reason here in Australia, is by the Democrats. Trump's election is a reactionary thing to their dirty politics and corruption.

It's not about whether you support Trump, the issues are bigger then Trump, or Biden or whoever the Democrats put up against him.

I hope you guys have hoarded enough tissues during the panic buying weeks, because you're going to need them in November when the American people return Trump to the White House for a second term. Some of us here in Australia really don't give a toss who wins over there, because the America-Australia relationship stays relatively the same regardless of if it's a Democrat or Republican President.
Under Obama we saw a pivot to Asia, where American military assets were positioned in Australia, marines on 6month rotations to the top end, etc. This hasn't changed under Trump. So why should we, as Australians, pick Republican or Democrat? It's not our country, it's not our political system.
Nobody in Australia should be this invested in American politics, where it's reached the point where random people attack others who don't agree with them.
But this is the gutter style of politics that the left has descended in to and dragged everything down with them.

But you and schnultlefest keep thinking I'm a Trump supporter, keep thinking you "know" something, or whatever it is he rags on about to him self with the curtains closed upstairs.

I'm not a trump supporter, but here's a 500 word essay defending trump 🤣

No one lies as much as trump lies. He lies very, very much. A tremendous liar.

That's probably why they added a fact check. Twitter is going to pay a heavy price? Oh no! Shut down the internet everybody!!!

"It's well established now that it was a democrat/obama admin hoax."

No it absolutely isn't, unless you live in trump land. Your posts are pathetic. At least have the balls to own the fact you love Donald dump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't believe there's any point left being angered or shock at what Trump does. We know what to expect by now. We know that's how it is.

With an election coming people need to be asking more and expecting more from the other guys, because they are not delivering at all. I know to some right now anything is better than Trump, but I'm not like that. Better than Trump is still not good. Keep the Don and let the United States burn down and build something better. Make America great again. Make a society that does not create presidents of this nature and a culture that does this s**t all the time.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

So do nothing, great plan!!

The renowned troll jumbo back to his old tricks.

Can you really not see any other options between: a) do nothing, b) threaten to murder own citizens?

It's not the president's job to deal with riots. It is his job to fix the gigantic ******* race divide he helped incite and grow.

The renowned troll jumbo back to his old tricks.

Can you really not see any other options between: a) do nothing, b) threaten to murder own citizens?

It's not the president's job to deal with riots. It is his job to fix the gigantic ******* race divide he helped incite and grow.
How am I being a troll champ?
YOU criticized the the national guard being brought in so I ask you what other options you'd deem appropriate and you roll out personal crap which I should have really expected from you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back