Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
This is what happens when black men 'just run away' in the US, by the way:

So what does that prove? Running is more deadly than confrontation? Less? The same? Does it really matter cause white dudes with guns and maybe badges will kill you whichever way?

I mean, I guess everybody that has chosen to not confront the people chasing them has paid for it with their life but all the Steve James's in the streets live?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
And not being persued by people whose job it is to accurately shoot guns.

And he's pretty zippy.

Surely you've had to escape some pretty dicey situations when doing your karaoke? The Sharons and Karens would be throwing themselves at you whilst the Gazzas and Dazzas would want to bash you.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
It's a pretty white hood in here bruz
I should Skype my childhood neighbourhood where I currently am. There's so many empty lots. Over a dozen houses were burnt down across three blocks in a few years. There was often fire and smoke in the sky, sirens, sounds of bottles smashing, swearing, crying, sometimes a gun would go off.

Sometimes it even came from other houses.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Surely you've had to escape some pretty dicey situations when doing your karaoke? The Sharons and Karens would be throwing themselves at you whilst the Gazzas and Dazzas would want to bash you.
Without irony, yes. Not a joke. ******* bald headed yobbos and their wanting to start fights via that thing where they rest their forehead on yours like bulls locking horns.

You know exactly what I was saying (now) but are refusing to accept it in an attempt to now save face - all I was ever asking was what other options were open and in doing that I was NOT trying to create any major issues.

Other options. How about:

a) shutting the * up
b) playing golf
c) drinking bleach
d) getting shut out by your Slovenian green card bride again.

15D26AFE-4C95-4405-80FB-1078223EF55E.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Donald duck has made America great again:
- greatest number of cases and deaths of coronavirus
- greatest race riots incited in 30 years
- greatest corruption and nepotism seen in a hundred years

While the fat lump of s**t hides inside the white house laughing maniacally as the "very cool" secret service beats the s**t out of protestors outside.

Donald duck has made America great again:
- greatest number of cases and deaths of coronavirus
- greatest race riots incited in 30 years
- greatest corruption and nepotism seen in a hundred years

While the fat lump of s**t hides inside the white house laughing maniacally as the "very cool" secret service beats the s**t out of protestors outside.

And he knows cool.

FAA1E788-B0C1-42D4-A54E-D49440AE124B.jpeg

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Donald is a campaigner (newsflash) but I'd still like to hear the alternatives as to quelling the rioters.. lattes & frog cakes all round?

First of all you can't look at it in isolation. You can't stand back and claim nothing to do with it when you get elected on a platform of division and do your utmost to keep the racist element on side. It's festered and gotten worse, outright racists, neo Nazi groups and the KKK have been emboldened by trump.

Secondly, this doesn't need to be ******* spelled out (but apparently it does), but there's other things you can say other than, "were gonna shoot protestors" versus doing nothing.

You could come out and say, for example, we are deeply saddened and shocked by the death of George Floyd. His killers will face the full force of the law and going forward we need to try and heal our communities.

Yes it's generic, but it's better than inciting violence FFS.

It's not his job to control the individual response to the riots/protests. Of course the riots get all the attention but plenty of peaceful protests are occurring as well. Firing tear gas into a crowd of people sitting doing nothing probably doesn't help.

He should be trying to de-escalate, not respond like a militaristic dictator.

Was tiananmen square an appropriate response?

But yeah, be a patronising campaigner instead. I'm surprised you didn't mention soy. Btw 1930s country music sucks ass.

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
First of all you can't look at it in isolation. You can't stand back and claim nothing to do with it when you get elected on a platform of division and do your utmost to keep the racist element on side. It's festered and gotten worse, outright racists, neo Nazi groups and the KKK have been emboldened by trump.

Secondly, this doesn't need to be ******* spelled out (but apparently it does), but there's other things you can say other than, "were gonna shoot protestors" versus doing nothing.

You could come out and say, for example, we are deeply saddened and shocked by the death of George Floyd. His killers will face the full force of the law and going forward we need to try and heal our communities.

Yes it's generic, but it's better than inciting violence FFS.

It's not his job to control the individual response to the riots/protests. Of course the riots get all the attention but plenty of peaceful protests are occurring as well. Firing tear gas into a crowd of people sitting doing nothing probably doesn't help.

He should be trying to de-escalate, not respond like a militaristic dictator.

Was tiananmen square an appropriate response?

But yeah, be a patronising campaigner instead. I'm surprised you didn't mention soy. Btw 1930s country music sucks ass.
So you'd do fck all lol why am I not surprised

Remove this Banner Ad

Back