Opinion Politics (warning, may contain political views you disagree with)

Remove this Banner Ad

In other news… I hope you’ve been stocking up on as much non perishable goods as possible.

There are going to be major supply issues over the coming couple of months at a minimum. Prices will then go up and as usual the people who can least afford it will be hurt the most.

she’s dead right. It’s getting ridiculous now. Even if you are in agreement within McGowans stance, why does he have to act like such a smug bastard about it?
it’s not a sport or a TV game show, it’s real people’s lives being affected

Then your saying that the LNP does and you support it which is worse given what they're dishing out.
I don't even think you have read the ALP policies and platforms on the next election and are just rehashing an old opinion.

Not really any need to read Labor's policy until they get around to apologising for supporting union murderers and supporting the shearer's union when they were burning down farmer's homes in the 80s.

Don't give a s**t what they have to say until that happens.

What do you mean no proof?

I have put up many articles in this thread which discuss everything from Hillarys campaign paying for the dossier to the ongoing scam around it. Take a look.

Way too far left?

When a left leaning to far left paper deletes parts of former articles and doesn't just put up a clarification it says a lot. When you have lefty journos (award winning journos) saying that Russia Collusion is a scam in line with WMD it tells you a lot. Apparently you don't want to know about it though.
No proof.
you are bolstering lies with more lies.
Your problem is you think Andrew Bolt is a lefty journalist.

Has anyone got the text from this story "paywalled" in The Australian

Battle lines drawn to defy PM’s intervention
NSW Liberal officials have engaged an ICAC barrister to defend them against the possibility of a federal intervention by Scott Morrison to install preferred candidates into battleground seats.

isnt that how it works in most large companies? What’s the difference?
I don't think there is any way to come back from the accusation of corruption when played out in the media. Politics is all about perceptions and innuendo goes a long way.

Then if you argue the point it just keeps the subject in the media for longer.

An unnamed source has suggested political opponent is going to be investigated by corruption body, all your mileage is gained already.

I'm a believer that if you've done the crime you'll get punished so I'm very pro investigation, even requiring all politican communications be monitored. But I also know politics has already corrupted institutions in society which will be used to leverage issues with the public.

No proof.
you are bolstering lies with more lies.
Your problem is you think Andrew Bolt is a lefty journalist.

I have provided link after link on here. Biden admin has arrested the sources of the dossier for lying to the FBI. What more proof do you require? How can you say that is ‘no proof’?

have you read any of the articles?
Also… don’t like Andrew bolt but keep on attacking me personally instead of looking into the details. Well done.

I don't think there is any way to come back from the accusation of corruption when played out in the media. Politics is all about perceptions and innuendo goes a long way.

Then if you argue the point it just keeps the subject in the media for longer.

An unnamed source has suggested political opponent is going to be investigated by corruption body, all your mileage is gained already.

I'm a believer that if you've done the crime you'll get punished so I'm very pro investigation, even requiring all politican communications be monitored. But I also know politics has already corrupted institutions in society which will be used to leverage issues with the public.

Yeah, just leave it up to Phil Gaetjens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have provided link after link on here. Biden admin has arrested the sources of the dossier for lying to the FBI. What more proof do you require? How can you say that is ‘no proof’?

have you read any of the articles?
Also… don’t like Andrew bolt but keep on attacking me personally instead of looking into the details. Well done.
I think people would take you more seriously if you stopped exaggerating the truth poshman.

Yes ONE source of the dossier lied. But you can't then extrapolate that to the entire dossier (or more importantly the premise of the dossier) being false. Far more links to Russia have been proven than sources been proven to have lied.

It's like saying Morrison/Joyce/Dutton/Porter/etc etc etc have been proven to have lied on several occasions therefore absolutely everything anyone from the LNP has ever said is false.

How about you stop embellishing the truth and then you might get more 'centred' people like myself willing to listen? At the moment you sound like a raging RW loon grasping on to anything negative you can link to the Dems as if it negates all the abhorrent behaviour/corruption by Republicans/GOP.

I think people would take you more seriously if you stopped exaggerating the truth poshman.

Yes ONE source of the dossier lied. But you can't then extrapolate that to the entire dossier (or more importantly the premise of the dossier) being false. Far more links to Russia have been proven than sources been proven to have lied.

It's like saying Morrison/Joyce/Dutton/Porter/etc etc etc have been proven to have lied on several occasions therefore absolutely everything anyone from the LNP has ever said is false.

How about you stop embellishing the truth and then you might get more 'centred' people like myself willing to listen? At the moment you sound like a raging RW loon grasping on to anything negative you can link to the Dems as if it negates all the abhorrent behaviour/corruption by Republicans/GOP.

Firstly - I haven't seen you agree with one conservative view point or criticise one pollie on the left. I have criticised on all sides.

Secondly - Where is the exaggeration? I have provided the links. The premise of the dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign. Do you refute that? The two sources for the dossier have been arrested for lying about the dossier.

Where is the embellishment? Point it out directly and I will show you a link for said embellishment.

You and others here are keen to point out I am lying or exaggerating, but are not willing to do so specifically. Let us get specific. Unlike others on here if I have embellished or exaggerated I will apologise and take that point back. Let's do this.

Having said that - I am happy to note you concede that what I am saying is the truth!

To be fair, it's because most of the racists are on the Right side of politics.
I'm curious to know where you garnered that impression.

Racism tends to be in the province of the lesser educated, lower-income groups in Australia. Those would traditionally be Labor voters, wouldn't they?
IF racists are politically aligned at all (I don't think the two are related, personally) you'd probably by find that circumstances would have them leaning more towards the left, if you were able to do a headcount.

I'm curious to know where you garnered that impression.

Racism tends to be in the province of the lesser educated, lower-income groups in Australia. Those would traditionally be Labor voters, wouldn't they?
IF racists are politically aligned at all (I don't think the two are related, personally) you'd probably by find that circumstances would have them leaning more towards the left, if you were able to do a headcount.

No point trying to be logical with a leftist playing the racism card.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back