Opinion Politics (warning, may contain political views you disagree with)

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha yep, silly me, but I think we on the east coast are starting to adapt to these short notice cancellations—we’re just going for drinks instead.

And re your other post, sorry to read about your daughter and granddaughters’s situation. Glad to hear you could all get back together. Being a mum must be tough enough without worrying about stuff like whether daycare is safe.

I only replied to your post because you described it as chaos and I wanted to butt in and say it’s not chaos for everyone. The lucky ones—like me—don’t have to worry. You made a good point that it certainly is chaos for people, and I think that there are people responsible for that. Ultimately, we all want the chance to see our families happy and when it’s healthy.

Interesting insight, thanks. And yeah you’re right, some of the troubles both in WA and here in Vic are from decisions made 20 years ago.

I’ll lay off on McGowan for now. On the plus side, at least I can go watch the Scorchers tonight and again in a few days—almost like being home
Sadly, that last bit is now out of the question.

Can you please share that study?
I can't find the exact video where that study was reviewed, but this channel is really good for non bias, objective information about Covid and everything to do with it.

This is the latest video where he looks at natural vs vaccine and they are very close with natural being slightly stronger and possibly lasting longer.

Can you please share that study?
One of the contributing Doctors to MRNA technology was just banned for sharing this on twitter.

One of the contributing Doctors to MRNA technology was just banned for sharing this on twitter.
Yeah that looks legit and wrong thread.

A google of the website states this "The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue."

oof

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gateway Pundit .......lol

I can't find the exact video where that study was reviewed, but this channel is really good for non bias, objective information about Covid and everything to do with it.

This is the latest video where he looks at natural vs vaccine and they are very close with natural being slightly stronger and possibly lasting longer.

I watch this guys videos quite often and it would appear Australia is going down the right track. The numbers of cases were always going to be high but by getting the spread and having excellent vaccination rates we have been given the best chance of coming out of this pandemic and going into an endemic.
There are people who want to politicise this pandemic re Liberal and Labor. Both sides have made mistakes, McGowan being the only one who hasn't and he has done a great job. His big test is coming but I believe he has done everything possible to give us the best shot at it. If it doesn't work here (Australia) it's probably not going to.

A google of the website states this "The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue."

oof
You don’t actually believe the ABC or the commercial networks do you.

As stated above one of the contributing doctors to the MRNA technology has received a ban from twitter
for tweeting that story.

By the way on fact checking Facebook just stated at an inquiry that their fact-checking was just an opinion.

You don’t actually believe the ABC or the commercial networks do you.

As stated above one of the contributing doctors to the MRNA technology has received a ban from twitter
for tweeting that story.

By the way on fact checking Facebook just stated at an inquiry that their fact-checking was just an opinion.

I believe ABC a hell of a lot more than that website.

They make Fox look unbiased.

ABC one of the best source of unbiased information.

I think this might be an indication that NSW Health is worried its going to run out of health workers over the next few day so they're relaxing the rules on isolation so that close contact health care workers that could possibly be asymptomatic can continue to work in hospitals. Geez, a lot could go wrong here, although it does say "exceptional circumstances". Guess it also depends on the definition of health care workers. Maybe its just for workers that take out the trash in the basements and fix the plumbing and air con.

Last edited:
Not sure where else to ask, what’s the deal with the nye party at the George last night? organised by the owner (or at least knew it was happening?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back