Opinion Politics (warning, may contain political views you disagree with)

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought they had a group table somewhere
Yeah I know the phases (ie groupings) - which seem to make sense. I just haven't seen what estimated timelines they have for each phase to start and finish. I thought they'd have released that by now as they'd surely have some idea?

Yes. If the allegations are about him then he would have been 14 at the time of the alleged assault.

Wait, were the allegations about Birmingham? I was of the impression they were about someone in the NSW Libs.

Wait, were the allegations about Birmingham? I was of the impression they were about someone in the NSW Libs.
Yeah there was some misinformation doing the rounds earlier - the woman died in SA but the incident happened in NSW. Focus appears to have shifted to Paul Fletcher or Angus Taylor from NSW - but people are just guessing. I'm sure it will be revealed some time in the coming days.

Yes. If the allegations are about him then he would have been 14 at the time of the alleged assault.
and 12 when they first met
Yeah there was some misinformation doing the rounds earlier - the woman died in SA but the incident happened in NSW.
from what I’ve read seems like she lived (and first met the alleged man) in Adelaide, with the incident occurring 2 years later in NSW
haven’t seen anything that suggests it’s necessarily a NSW lib

Porter is speculated because he travelled to Sydney in 1988 as part of a debating team.

The whole speculation of who it is is tainting the Government/Cabinet as a whole. Whoever it is should front the media, admit that they're the accused while denying the allegation. Given she is dead the chances of a prosecution is practically nil. If Bill Shorten can survive the same allegation then so will this person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going back to pre-Covid.

The Libs leadership was very so so, Nathan was being laughed at. McGowan was plodding along, the only major issue I can think they stuffed up was the fight with the Crayfish Cartel.

During Covid.

The Libs leader ship has imploded and Zac has taken the reins, unfortunately he appears to be throwing out promises trying to get traction. McGowan has done what he has done.

Paul Murray / Stokes, trying to be the Murdoch of WA.

Going back to pre-Covid.

The Libs leadership was very so so, Nathan was being laughed at. McGowan was plodding along, the only major issue I can think they stuffed up was the fight with the Crayfish Cartel.

During Covid.

The Libs leader ship has imploded and Zac has taken the reins, unfortunately he appears to be throwing out promises trying to get traction. McGowan has done what he has done.

Paul Murray trying to be the Andrew Bolt of WA.

Going back to pre-Covid.

During Covid.

He has a valid point in that this election is going to be decided on one issue - COVID.

McGowan was struggling prior to COVID. There is no doubt about that. Very middle of the road. He'd have got re-elected but probably have lost a few seats.

Having a landslide to him on one issue is a huge problem imho. One issue that should be fading is not a reason to give a guy basically unlimited power is not a good thing for the state. Once COVID is finished we will start seeing the limitations of this bloke.

He doubled down this morning. Once thing West Aussie's hate is an arrogant leader. Carpenter and Barnett were thrown our for their perceived arrogance. The popularity will turn on McGowan quickly.

This is a beat up, by people who should, but will never, know better. Rather than post crap from Eagles fans and Twitter feeds, post the whole conversation:

"Our border at Eucla has slowed drug importation.

"On the border, we have staff that check for bananas and avocados, surely we can have people there checking for meth as well.

"And if civil libertarians or the like don't like that, my argument would be that keeping meth out of WA is very important.

"Obviously, if staff are there checking for bananas, tomatoes and avocados, I don't think it is unreasonable to have other staff there checking for meth, heroin and cocaine."

This is a beat up, by people who should, but will never, know better. Rather than post crap from Eagles fans and Twitter feeds, post the whole conversation:

"Our border at Eucla has slowed drug importation.

"On the border, we have staff that check for bananas and avocados, surely we can have people there checking for meth as well.

"And if civil libertarians or the like don't like that, my argument would be that keeping meth out of WA is very important.

"Obviously, if staff are there checking for bananas, tomatoes and avocados, I don't think it is unreasonable to have other staff there checking for meth, heroin and cocaine."

McGowan's comments from Sunday made it crystal clear that he wants to keep the GTG pass in place after Covid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back