Discussion Politics

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It puts pressure on those responsible so the world economy doesn't get wrecked again. There will be always be compromises on all sides and money/trade/jobs are also important but sometimes we have to stand up for what is right.
Nah. China aren’t going to care about the finding. All that happens is trade wars when the world can’t afford it

Nah. China aren’t going to care about the finding. All that happens is trade wars when the world can’t afford it

I can't see any evidence that they made the virus. So at the end of the day, they might suggest that they'd changed some early language around calling it a pandemic etc. Most other countries even with some forewarning called it wrong. If you were handing out awards for ******* it up, the US would win hands down. I just don't get what it achieves until there is some way to control it anyway. Fix the problem, then point the finger.

I can't see any evidence that they made the virus. So at the end of the day, they might suggest that they'd changed some early language around calling it a pandemic etc. Most other countries even with some forewarning called it wrong. If you were handing out awards for ******* it up, the US would win hands down. I just don't get what it achieves until there is some way to control it anyway. Fix the problem, then point the finger.

You can see why Donald is pointing the finger at China and isn't really keen on a worldwide review that not only looks at China but every countries response which is the only logical thing to do if you actually want to learn lessons for the future.

China do care because they're realising their reputation is taking a massive hit and their government is in the spotlight. Its a big eye opener for the world to see how they really operate and think.

But instead, those with TDS in the world just keeping focusing on what Trump might have said in a news conference every second day whilst the tentacles of the Chinese government slowly extend their influence into every corner of the globe like the Sth China Sea, cause a worldwide pandemic and take no responsibility for it or apologise and implement financial bullying tactics against smaller countries like Australia. Some people need a massive thought readjustment on what's important to be worried about. Massive readjustment. Thank God Australia has a politician like Andrew Hastie who can think tactically and long term on where the real threat is coming from for the free world.

Last edited:
China do care because they're realising their reputation is taking a massive hit and their government is in the spotlight. Its a big eye opener for the world to see how they really operate and think.
As bad as some may seem China now it seems more see the USA worse out of this virus. And anyway why will China care what other countries think. They will still trade with them. The country that has lost the most respect is clearly the USA

As bad as some may seem China now it seems more see the USA worse out of this virus. And anyway why will China care what other countries think. They will still trade with them. The country that has lost the most respect is clearly the USA

Yep, lets just keep focusing on Trump, Trump, Trump and the good old USA every second whilst China does what it wants and laughs at the world. Its so much easier and down right lazier to do so.

This is in comparison to 5.57 in the UK, 4.28 in Belgium, 4.11 in the US, 2.62 in Spain, 2.29 in Italy, and 2.26 in France.

Big mistake Sweden's leaders. Focus in on you now. Very bad politics.

Yep, lets just keep focusing on Trump, Trump, Trump and the good old USA every second whilst China does what it wants and laughs at the world. Its so much easier and down right lazier to do so.

Im just going on what I read. I never mentioned trump, I mentioned the USA. For some strange reason you did.

Politics and the Disco all mixed in together!!!!

Great new song by Lucinda Williams - not sure if its about anyone specifically!!!

Man without A Soul

You're a man without truth
A man of greed, a man of hate
A man of envy and doubt
You're a man without a soul

All the money in the world
Will never fill that hole
You're a man bought and sold

You bring nothing good to this world
Beyond a web of cheating and stealing
You hide behind your wall of lies
But it's coming down
Yeah, it's coming down

You're a man without shame
Without dignity and grace
No way to save face

FMD. I have nothing against this 17 year old girl but the world has gone mad.

You clearly do, because you never miss an opportunity to smear her.
She’s the voice of her generation. The voice of young people who want world leaders to act now to avoid catastrophic climate change. Why shouldn’t she be involved on that panel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She’s the voice of her generation. The voice of young people who want world leaders to act now to avoid catastrophic climate change. Why shouldn’t she be involved on that panel?

Because it's a panel about the CV. Where are her quals and expierence on a pandemic?

And she is more like the voice of BS that is pushed and used by her handlers. How anyone can't see she is being used by people above her for extreme green related purposes is very strange for me.

If the US was a brand, they have trashed it during this crisis. They used to be the beacon of civilised responses to crisis and liked to be seen as the world sheriff or directing parent. We used to see them as Nightrider now we see them like this.....

If the US was a brand, they have trashed it during this crisis. They used to be the beacon of civilised responses to crisis and liked to be seen as the world sheriff or directing parent. We used to see them as Nightrider now we see them like this.....

Again, TDS at play. So funny.

She wasn't involved in a covid panel if you are referring to the RWNJ fake news that she was on a Covid panel on CNN.
Coumo explained that they always have head shots of the guests pm his show.
But the extremist right tell lies and make up fake news because that's what they do. Lie.

Meanwhile....people must have missed this. Apparantly what Trump said in a press conference or how his fake tan is going is more important than China slowly taking over.

Next Taiwan will disappear one day and China will own the Pacific Islands. Oh well, at least we made a funny video on YouTube about Trump and America back in 2020.

Amazing.

I love that out clause you use every time someone says something sensible about the maniac. Surely even you are embarrassed by some of the stupid things he says.

Embarrassed? Not my leader nor I have voted for him. Impossible. I'm more embarrassed the Saints have 1 flag. Plus I don't just watch a 10 second clip from a Trump news conference or read a tweet of his and say "Oh my, Donald is crazy." I'm not that lazy.

Embarrassed? Not my leader nor I have voted for him. Impossible. I'm more embarrassed the Saints have 1 flag. Plus I don't just watch a 10 second clip from a Trump news conference or read a tweet of his and say "Oh my, Donald is crazy." I'm not that lazy.

You would hope that a leader of 330 million wouldn't have a bad 10 seconds everytime he speaks. Far to forgiving. And for a guy who isn't embarrassed by Trump because he isn't your leader you do an amazing job of sticking up for him. I always thought the guy was crazy but this pandemic has proven I was wrong. He is a complete maniac. An embarrassment to American who can think for themselves.

You would hope that a leader of 330 million wouldn't have a bad 10 seconds everytime he speaks. Far to forgiving. And for a guy who isn't embarrassed by Trump because he isn't your leader you do an amazing job of sticking up for him. I always thought the guy was crazy but this pandemic has proven I was wrong. He is a complete maniac. An embarrassment to American who can think for themselves.

Your misinformed opinion and I'm sure Trump doesn't really care much for what you think. 5 years later now....Lol. Still stressing over him.

Your misinformed opinion and I'm sure Trump doesn't really care much for what you think. 5 years later now....Lol. Still stressing over him.

Really? He doesn't care? Im sure no one cares what any of say on here unless its about people on here. Surely you have better than that. As for 5 years later well I don't get that. I thought he was crazy before the pandemic but doubt ive ever expressed it on here. Its now relevant how much of a manic he is because he is costing people their lives. Stressing? Not now not ever unless he becomes our leader. Its an interesting theory you have on protecting trump. We knock him so your defence is to not stick up for him but to knock us.

100,000 dead in USA and the "great man" still can't even wear a mask to provide some direction to his beleagured nation.

Instead he breaks laws and by his reckless, irresponsible actions and words almost condemns people to get infected - all so his comb over isn't affected.

As I've said before - he is one sad sad sad individual - what the hell did Mommy and Daddy do to him!!!!!!

And the Michigan state attorney general, Dana Nessel, had written to the White House saying it was the law in Michigan that everyone should wear a mask in such a setting – an indoor venue with many people in attendance.

“The president is like a petulant child who refuses to follow the rules. This is not a joke,” she told CNN, adding that Trump’s behavior was “extremely disappointing” and that thousands of people in Michigan have died from coronavirus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back