Poll: Dion Prestia or Adam Treloar

Who would you take?

• Don Presta

Votes: 59 35.3%
  • Adam Trelor

Votes: 108 64.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Treloar is proven, he was brilliant for Collingwood in 2016, worth the 2 first rounders for sure. Prestia is likely to be really good too but coming off a 2016 where he was injured the jury is out. Ask this question again in 5 years.

Sensitivity like this for a players illness shows why Carltoon players can't wait to leave.

Oh, and I suppose Richmond is such a 'destination club'.

What can I say about those who nominate us and walk through the Carlton doors? Can't say they're ill.

Yes, I do take mental illness seriously.

You however are clearly just an arsehole.

It's one thing to suffer depression and seek support, and it's another thing to be lazy and unwilling to meet club standards.

You're comparing apples with oranges. Calling people 'assholes' without further knowledge of a story just shows how intelligent you are. Unprofessional.

Oh, and I suppose Richmond is such a 'destination club'.

What can I say about those who nominate us and walk through the Carlton doors? Can't say they're ill.

It's one thing to suffer depression and seek support, and it's another thing to be lazy and unwilling to meet club standards.

You're comparing apples with oranges. Calling people 'assholes' without further knowledge of a story just shows how intelligent you are. Unprofessional.
Better then being GWS seconds, taking every reject they have to offer, who's next to jump ship over at Visy Park?

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Better then being GWS seconds, taking every reject they have to offer, who's next to jump ship over at Visy Park?

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

If there is any team to take young kids not getting games from, it's GWS. Thought Richmond would've known that.

Yet your team picked up Grigg, Hampson, Townsend, Yarran, Hunt and Moore in past years through both trades and FA. Now are treating Prestia like the messiah. I'd be more concerned about the tigers given that the blues are filling the damage from draft mistakes and heading in a positive direction.

Your list might still be rated better, but our 'upside' tops yours and almost everyone else knows that. Take care. ;)

whoever the next decent player recruited to Richmon was - we were always going to have this stupid discussion. they still havent got over Treloar rejecting them.

Hearing them both speak you'd have to conclude treloar is a muppet while prestia seems like a kid with a good head on his shoulders.

As for football ability treloar gets more of it but is a butcher, the butcher of Vic park they call him.

Greenwood isn't accurate, he came the year before as part of the Beams deal (incidentally that one ended up essentially Beams v De Goey, Greenwood and Crisp).

Also, you can't add Pick 24 as you will lose an equivalent pick next year.

This is more accurate. We actually paid 2 firsts for Treloar and a second, not that anyone usually bothers to mention the extra we got back.

Prestia & Rioli v Treloar & half of Aish. Collingwood easily at this stage.
Greenwood and Aish were both put up as trade bait this year and with what Collingwood have managed this year in the trade period I'd have to say Richmond have done better out of this deal.

Greenwood and Aish were both put up as trade bait this year and with what Collingwood have managed this year in the trade period I'd have to say Richmond have done better out of this deal.

Aish only according to Barrett :rolleyes:, Greenwood possibly, which still doesn't alter the Treloar v Prestia equation in any way.

Treloar is worth every cent in my opinion and I'll enjoy watching him for many years at the Pies. For Richmond fans I hope they get the same out of Prestia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whoever the next decent player recruited to Richmon was - we were always going to have this stupid discussion. they still havent got over Treloar rejecting them.

Would make it accurate if this was actually started by a Richmond supporter. The fact that it was started by a Pies supporter indicates he is probably a little insecure and needs validation and approval from some neutrals.

Looking at it, Treloar is better than Prestia.

In regards to the deals and what they got including last year and this year, I'd say the Tigers got the better deal.

Will need to revisit this again next year to see what the final deals were for both players.

Treloar is proven, he was brilliant for Collingwood in 2016, worth the 2 first rounders for sure. Prestia is likely to be really good too but coming off a 2016 where he was injured the jury is out. Ask this question again in 5 years.
The question is being asked now.

You do realise this stupid discussion was started by a Collingwood poster?

This question cant be answered without appraising opportunity cost.

It really is Prestia + Caddy + Rioli vs Treloar.

On that basis the richmond trio not only beat Treloar, they lap him twice.

Back