POLL - Do you support KNEELING?

Do you support the kneeling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously - what part of Indigenous Australians do you not understand???

Does it not suit your agenda.?

Might not be the answer you want.
So you didn't understand the question, ok I had to ask, I wasn't sure if you were playing dumb.
I'll ask it again

Do you listen to all Indigenous people or only those indigenous people who say the things you agree with?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

So you didn't understand the question, ok I had to ask, I wasn't sure if you were playing dumb.
I'll ask it again

Do you listen to all Indigenous people or only those indigenous people who say the things you agree with?

I'll spell it out as you are struggling - Indigenous People is Indigenous people. Do you understand????

Or you could go have a glance and tell me what this Indigenous leader is wrong about!
Are you incapable of critically viewing opinions you agree with?

Edit: Just remembered that you refused to read, and proudly declared it, articles because you didn't agree with them. That'll do, pig.

Yes I understand why you don't want to answer, your house of cards would fall down, but hey you could of tried

No mate pathetic house of cards that you sit upon - I answered.

Indigenous Australians should be listened to that is your answer - how you interpret it is a reflection of you.

Simple.

So it's White Australia's fault that many Aboriginal kids choose not to go to school and their parents don't give a sh*t?

Is it White Australia's fault that in many remote Aboriginal communities, the domestic violence rates are amongst the highest ever recorded anywhere in the world, which leads to a huge number of kids growing up with abuse and turning to drugs and crime.

The poorer thing is just connected to the educated thing. White Australian's are more obsessed with finishing school and going to university while many Aboriginal communities don't, which is why their average income is lower. It's a by-product of priorities.

Exactly which part of this is because all White Australian's are evil racists holding back Aboriginal people again?
it might not be WA’s fault but it has been caused by us. I grew up not knowing any Indigenous people like most Whites. Seven years ago I started running a course just for Indigenous people. My views changed quickly. The colour of their skin means they are never on side, always on the outer and that has Ben the way from many generations including their familial role models. I saw despair, lack of self esteem And never fitting in. A few could handle it, most couldn’t. It meant they just couldn’t give a s**t cos giving a s**t still would’nt mean they fitted in. I also saw a lot of unintentional, casual racism. I am glad I’ve had the experience. I am a better human being for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Health authorities have confirmed links between coronavirus cases in Black Lives Matter protests and a cluster of at least 242 cases in Melbourne's public housing towers."

Coronavirus live updates: BLM protests linked to tower outbreaks

Authorities have confirmed links between coronavirus cases in Black Lives Matter protests and 242 cases in Melbourne's towers.

As many as 10,000 people attended the June 6 rally in Melbourne’s CBD, despite warnings from Premier Daniel Andrews and the Department of Health and Human Services urging people to “consider other ways to show support”.

Better for the Australian version of BLM to distance itself from the US version if they don't want to invite links to far left loonies.

Especially when the US version has the likes of Susan Rosenberg associated with it.

Or maybe she's spot on with her views and the activists are wrong.
Hmmm yeah she’s not..... if it wasn’t for ‘activists’ Aboriginal people wouldn’t be allowed to vote, you could still discriminate racially and sexually, and there’d be absolutely no multicultural presence at all in Australia.

So yeah, thumbs down to the activists.....

Hmmm yeah she’s not..... if it wasn’t for ‘activists’ Aboriginal people wouldn’t be allowed to vote, you could still discriminate racially and sexually, and there’d be absolutely no multicultural presence at all in Australia.

She's the daughter of an indigenous activist following in her mothers footsteps. Her mother was a Country Liberal politician who held the same views.

You're pushing the stereotypical white liberal position. You're all about being an ally until the person of colour isn't from your side of politics then they are wrong and problematic.

If you want to see racism watch how white liberals treat black conservatives.

Hmmmm, Is that your white privilege opinion?

God this thread is a sh*t-storm.
Let them do what they wanna do. It didn't cost our time or our money, so what's the problem?

The problem is - How many want to simply comply in order to be 'useful idiots' and do we all want to become useful trained idiots?

Each to their own and each individuals research may lead them to different conclusions...but please...at last do the research before you start asking for forgiveness for something you didn't do.

Coronavirus live updates: BLM protests linked to tower outbreaks

Authorities have confirmed links between coronavirus cases in Black Lives Matter protests and 242 cases in Melbourne's towers.

As many as 10,000 people attended the June 6 rally in Melbourne’s CBD, despite warnings from Premier Daniel Andrews and the Department of Health and Human Services urging people to “consider other ways to show support”.
Are Australian health authorities able to ask people if they attended the protests / rallies?

This is not the case in some locales in the States.

Back