Prediction Poll: How many goals will Tom Lynch kick in 2019 if he plays a full season?

How many 2018 goals for Tom Lynch?

• Total voters

Socrates2

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Thread starter #1
It's the dynamic duo of Jack 'the man' Riewoldt and Tom 'you can't stop him from marking on a lead' Lynch. Looks like Lynch will start in the goal square, with both players rotating through there no doubt.I reckon Lynch will play deep forward about 60% of the time and Jack and others the rest.How many goals will Lynch kick if he plays a full season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
It's the dynamic duo of Jack 'the man' Riewoldt and Tom 'you can't stop him from marking on a lead' Lynch. Looks like Lynch will start in the goal square, with both players rotating through there no doubt.I reckon Lynch will play deep forward about 60% of the time and Jack and others the rest.How many goals will Lynch kick if he plays a full season?
I hope plenty , especially against Collingwood. I reckon 63 would be an unbelievable return on investment. It’d be great to see Caddy also maintain his 2018 output.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

sregit

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
He will not play a full season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dr Tigris

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Given he'll get better service, and be the second most dangerous KPF in the team, and so will be less heavily marked, I'd guess about 3 goals per game.

He's got to share with Jack (Riewoldt of course) so less goals. He will get lots of chances to score, so more goals. So about what a good KPF should get.

Top Bottom