Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Happy Voting

40337un.png

COLL_LOGO_zpsfe372ade.jpg~original

64300_ce0e24a9ec031c5eb52e04d6c9beba77.png

62597_c1b50fb6f46b7a2db14c6dff4235fdf7.png

Hahaha, the fact that #4 is probably going to win shows that this comp has just about run its course. I have loved your enthusiasm in running it and drastically improving your designs though El_Scorcho. It's up to you to consider what you want to do with the comp, but it seems that all comps have been down on entries over the last couple of months

Hahaha, the fact that #4 is probably going to win shows that this comp has just about run its course. I have loved your enthusiasm in running it and drastically improving your designs though El_Scorcho. It's up to you to consider what you want to do with the comp, but it seems that all comps have been down on entries over the last couple of months
Seems like a few of the people on here aren't frequenting the forums as much or are dealing with school/uni etc. Are a few of them doing their HSC (or whatever the Vic equivalent is) or something like that maybe?

Seems like a few of the people on here aren't frequenting the forums as much or are dealing with school/uni etc. Are a few of them doing their HSC (or whatever the Vic equivalent is) or something like that maybe?

Yeah, we are definitely down on the kind of designer who is willing to have a crack at a competition like this one, and we're also down across the board. I've been on this board pretty consistently for about 5 years, and it has always ebbed and flowed in terms of how busy we are. This competition more than others has probably relied upon people who post less frequently like Mowse, Geeky Grub and those sorts of guys.

It's a shame that more people here don't have a crack at this competition because there are a lot of people who would enormously benefit from trying something out of their comfort zone.

I'm so, so sorry.

Don't be, at all. I knew exactly what would happen if I put your entry in the running. People can't help themselves. Even armed with that knowledge, I rewarded you because you bothered to enter.

Given that you won, i'm going to reward you like I have with everyone else with your choice of team for round 31, but I think I will put the competition on hiatus after that. I'll probably hammer people a bit harder for entries for this one, as it will be the last one for the time being.

What team are we going with?

I tend to give up with these comps whenever some designers enter because I know Ill never win against them. They come up with some really professional ideas and I know I cant compete

I tend to give up with these comps whenever some designers enter because I know Ill never win against them. They come up with some really professional ideas and I know I cant compete
It's really not about winning, I do it because I enjoy it as a hobby. The 'competition' is just a front for practicing.

Maybe so, but it can become disheartening when you never get any results despite being on this board a long time
I've found out the only way to beat the ScottFreos of this world is to make an utterly s**t joke logo to win.

Anyway just make stuff for yourself, I've won like two comps ever. Doesn't phase me.

Back