Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleEyes

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
So Ross has been shown the door.
Please vote for who you want to be Fremantle's next Senior Coach.

If you vote Other, please post who that is and I will endeavor to Edit the poll and add that option (if there are numerous people vote for that other option).

Note to Mods - if this poll can be put on the other Next Coach thread, that may be best.

Last edited:

You're the one who voted Ross Lyon
Nope.
I'm not going to vote in this ... I'm curious to what others think.

EDIT: But I would rather Lyon than some of those options and more than happy with at least one of those in the list instead of Lyon.
BTW, the list was gathered from the latest betting odds that I found, if people are wondering why I listed those options and in that order.

Nope.
I'm not going to vote in this ... I'm curious to what others think.

I voted J.Lo but honestly I have NFI who.is the best candidate and don't pretend to.

This decision could makeor break the club. Going backwards will hurt and believe me the media will be out to drive whoever it is into the ground.

At least Ross didn't suffer fools like Hardy and Haggers. I even liked how Rosich made Haggers look a fool on radio a few times

maybe we could just put a poll in the other "next coach" thread?
Totally agree.
I noted that another poster asked for that earlier (in the other original next coach thread) but it was ignored.
If Mods or owner of other thread can put a poll on that ... please do.
I just want a poll ... don't care where it is.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would prefer to merge this with the Next Coach... thread and have the poll there, but I'm getting by pretending I know what I'm doing with this forum software as it is and I don't want to break the poll here or the thread there.

So that's why there are two threads, at least for now. My objective is to merge them together into one.

Once the season is over I'm going to merge all of the Coach threads into one super thread of the past and have clear air into the future.

I would prefer to merge this with the Next Coach... thread and have the poll there, but I'm getting by pretending I know what I'm doing with this forum software as it is and I don't want to break the poll here or the thread there.

So that's why there are two threads, at least for now. My objective is to merge them together into one.

Once the season is over I'm going to merge all of the Coach threads into one super thread of the past and have clear air into the future.

And you made this decision last week with the other Mods, and are going to be setting up an independent committee to evaluate the options? :p

I put up a “who will coach Freo in 2020” 2 months ago..

Not sure why new threads were made to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back