Opinion Poll: Pick a Seagull, Any Seagull

Which two of these players would you prefer we target this trade period?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

bergholt

Good Ordinary Player
Mar 14, 2007
Brunswick
AFL Club
St Kilda
It seems pretty likely we'll be trying to get a more outside player this year to complement all the tough inside guys we already have. Everyone on this list is more or less outside, roughly, and more or less available.

Which two would you prefer?

Dollhouse for me

Will be cheaper than some but is better than most

It seems pretty likely we'll be trying to get a more outside player this year to complement all the tough inside guys we already have. Everyone on this list is more or less outside, roughly, and more or less available.

Which two would you prefer?

I don't rate our "tough guys" as tough enough. We need an elite ball winner, but none of the guys listed are that.
Lets hope that Steele becomes that player.

I don't rate our "tough guys" as tough enough. We need an elite ball winner, but none of the guys listed are that.
Lets hope that Steele becomes that player.
He proberbly allready is, must of either had a terrible pre season or just massively built up his tank the second half of the year because that's the only thin holding him back, his defensive mid prowess is borderline agrade

6a8bf.SGullSMelb.jpg

He proberbly allready is, must of either had a terrible pre season or just massively built up his tank the second half of the year because that's the only thin holding him back, his defensive mid prowess is borderline agrade

His game against West Coast was great. Most players will NEVER have 20 contested possessions. If Steele can get up around 15 consistently he's easily our best ball winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doc.....what a treasure....a Scanlan's footy card.........oh the memories are flooding back.

I used to love them as a kid.....was sick to death of getting Dick Clay from Richmond tho....I reckon they printed a million cards with his dial on the front.

Of those options I'm going with Gaff, for consistency and finals experience. If only Hall was consistent, his best games are great to watch.

Back