Poll - Who would you rate as the weakest premiership side in the AFL era?

Which premiership team would you rate as the weakest of the AFL era?

• Collingwood 1990

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Hawthorn 1991

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • West Coast 92-94

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Essendon 1993

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Carlton 1995

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • North 96-99

• Adelaide 97-98

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Essendon 2000

• Brisbane 2001-2003

• Port 2004

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Sydney 2005

• West Coast 2006

• Geelong 2007-2011

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Hawthorn 2008

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Collingwood 2010

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Sydney 2012

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Hawthorn 2013-2015

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Bulldogs 2016

Votes: 72 36.9%
  • Richmond 2017

Votes: 26 13.3%
  • West Coast 2018

Votes: 12 6.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast in the 90s and Carlton in 1995. Got no time for filthy cheats - whether though drugs or salary cap cheating.
No no no, your wrong about WC in the '90s being drug cheats, that was 2006. in the '90s we were cheats by being a whole STATE against the rest of the comp.

In 2018, it was the umpires that cheated for us! I suppose we could have paid them off, but where is your evidence??? huh? huh?

Adelaide 97-98.

Only won 97 because of injuries and suspensions to key North players. Only won 98 because North chocked. Adelaide is only relevant because North failed to clean up 96-99 like they should have.

Don't care if other teams people say the Bulldogs, actually happy to actually be in the mix, as i got to see my team play an extraordinary month of football to win a flag that will live with me forever. The more people eat their lemons the more it pleases me.

Adelaide 97-98.

Only won 97 because of injuries and suspensions to key North players. Only won 98 because North chocked. Adelaide is only relevant because North failed to clean up 96-99 like they should have.

You could say that North only won 1999 because Essendon choked in the prelim.

I voted Sydney 2014. Only won the flag because they poached Buddy & had COLA.

Hang on a sec..... :think:
Let It Go was recorded in 2012. The song presents the ostracized Queen Elsa, who abandons her kingdom when her uncontrollable ability to generate ice is discovered by the public. Up in the mountains, away from the perplexed townspeople, Elsa realizes that she no longer needs to hide her sole ability, and so declares herself free from the restrictions she has had to endure since childhood. She rejoices in being able to use her power freely, to let her past go. Without this hindrance she appears to have more control over her powers and creates a living snowman and a magnificent ice castle for herself. The song also includes discarding items, most notably her gloves, which her parents gave her to hold back her powers, and taking her tiara off her head and throwing it over her shoulder, afterwards unraveling her braided hairstyle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the team that came from 7th, beat WC away by 7 goals, beat Hawthorn at the G, then flew to GWS and beat their team of number 1 picks then flew back and beat Sydney, somehow has the most votes...standby for melt status to reach uber melt level

I voted for the Dogs for the very fact you finished 7th. It's not an attack on your achievement, but the reality is prior and post a fantastic month of football you have been an OK to average team. The others teams either had more of a sustained period around the mark as a contender, or finished in the top four, Adelaide excluded but they went back to back.

The Dogs also greatly benefited by a rest before the finals. You can argue Richmond too, but they have been by far and a way a contending team the past two seasons and most likely three. The dogs played a month of amazing football and their form since screams aberation.

No doubt doggies will be upset by this, but you have a flag so enjoy that. The Saints bloody were around the mark for years, a better team then the dogs that won in 2016, but they have nothing to show for it.

I guess it's settled then.

Top 3 weakest AFL premiership teams:

- Doggies
- Tiggies
- Handbaggers

:thumbsu::straining:

I voted for the Dogs for the very fact you finished 7th. It's not an attack on your achievement, but the reality is prior and post a fantastic month of football you have been an OK to average team. The others teams either had more of a sustained period around the mark as a contender, or finished in the top four, Adelaide excluded but they went back to back.

The Dogs also greatly benefited by a rest before the finals. You can argue Richmond too, but they have been by far and a way a contending team the past two seasons and most likely three. The dogs played a month of amazing football and their form since screams aberation.

No doubt doggies will be upset by this, but you have a flag so enjoy that. The Saints bloody were around the mark for years, a better team then the dogs that won in 2016, but they have nothing to show for it.

This is much too sensible a response for the Bay !:thumbsu::D

Dogs 2016 easy winner

It was an 'easy winner' when we beat your rabble on your own cheat ground by 47 points in the elimination final...here's a friendly reminder

VVPxXV7.gif

It was an 'easy winner' when we beat your rabble on your own cheat ground by 47 points in the elimination final...here's a friendly reminder

VVPxXV7.gif

The main thing i remember about that season was how the AFL blatantly gifted your team a record amount of home games and put the umpires into your pocket when it mattered. This is why your team and Tom Boyd the druggo has done nothing either side of 2016 also.

Back