Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 246 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 129 34.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I asked them if they were a Doctor and when they said no I said no problems, can you please remove me from the call list. Hate to imagine the grief they probably get.
Why do you need a doctor to book you in for a vaccination?

Why do you need a doctor to book you in for a vaccination?
Well if you have questions/concerns it's a bit irresponsible to book in for the vaccination and then waste the vaccine if you're still not comfortable to proceed.

So weird question I got the booster works trying to push us to 3 vaxxes

For those who had the booster how long after did you get sideffects?

it's been a week nothing than last 3 days I've felt dead barely been able to do anything slept 36 hours

I asked the covid hotline but they said go to ER if you are worried

it's been a week nothing than last 3 days I've felt dead barely been able to do anything slept 36 hours

I only had trouble with one of the jabs - about 3 days after IIR.

I only had trouble with one of the jabs - about 3 days after IIR.
I had no issues with my two first doses this last one is killing me

i had no side effects, but my wife had bad side effects after the 3rd jab the day after for about 3 days

i had no side effects, but my wife had bad side effects after the 3rd jab the day after for about 3 days
I had nothing the day after or for a week after then for the last 3 days I've been dying

I thought it would be like your wife immediately afterwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, covid free which is good

Don't want it again at all
RAT's aren't very reliable. I'd go for a PCR test if it was me.

There's also fairly strong cold and flu strains going around, so it could be those.

RAT's aren't very reliable. I'd go for a PCR test if it was me.

There's also fairly strong cold and flu strains going around, so it could be those.
Yeah everyone at work is fighting something really need that flu Vaxx got it booked in 3rd of June

After isolating for two years our immune systems myst be shot

Given RAT high reliability my guess is the issue is people self administering the tests. It's uncomfortable and if I'm honest I cut the time short the last one I did last week.
Yeh that makes sense but i more mean someone saying "nah do a PCR test instead of a RAT" is there actually any benefit aside from potentially being slightly more accurate? Ive not done a PCR but does it help to have the strain etc?

Can't you just wander into a pharmacy and get one on the spot? (You might have to pay though)
Our work is doing them for free, would rather wait for that plus fight what ever i have going on at the moment haha

If I was to ever get tested I would go for the pcr because it's more accurate isn't it. The rats are done by people not familiar with these tests

Back