Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 246 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 129 34.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Its never happened ?
Your hysteria reads like a Tom Browne trade tweet

"Player A, potentially talking to Team B. Maybe something will happen, potentially it wont. Sit tight".

A plane could "potentially" crash through my roof. Not particular scared of such a threat though. You must seriously be scared of your own shadow

Your hysteria reads like a Tom Browne trade tweet

"Player A, potentially talking to Team B. Maybe something will happen, potentially it wont. Sit tight".

A plane could "potentially" crash through my roof. Not particular scared of such a threat though. You must seriously be scared of your own shadow
and you come come across like a guy who watched too many troofers on youtube

how many times did you watch Gary Abletts video ?

Here's a legitimate source im sure you'll try to undermine because it doesnt suit your hysteria. Former chief scientific officer for Pfizer

Ahhh....another Barrington Declaration supporter. Not surprising really.

That declaration that was financially supported by the American Institute for Economic Research; the conservative U.S. 'Thinktank' (a bit misleading) funded by the Koch brothers (of climate change denial fame).

That declaration that was not published in a peer reviewed journal, but financially supported by the AIER, along with the Trump administration.

That declaration that was widely discredited by top scientists in a peer-reviewed article in the Lancet.

That declaration that loudly supported what Sweden was doing to combat COVID; too bad for Sweden they are now locking down as infections surge and their hospitals threaten to become overrun with COVID patients.

Most educated people have gotten off that train a while ago - if you read the Lancet article and the related papers below, you might be smart enough to join them in doing so.

Seems there wont be much of a choice get vaxed or pay for quarantine seems to be the future plans
Yep and I doubt there will be many airlines that will allow you to board without a vaccination certificate so pretty much if you want to travel you need to get the jab

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of interest does everyone here get the flu shot?

Never have, never had the flu. Mark it down is luck but ill be sticking with the same attitude with this vaccine too for now. Certainly not rushing in to be first for a rushed roll out...

If youre healthy, your immune system does a good job. If its mandated for travel, different story.
Had it once. 15 years a go don't bother now. Had the flu twice once as a kid once 3 years or so a go. Actually a vaccine is last year's strain. Viruses replicate and change and if that's what covid is doing (read the new mutated SA version or phases) a vaccine is guess work based on the current strain.
Your last paragraph says it. Add in some jobs.

People have died in vaccine trials.

I am low risk group (<50, not overweight, not diabetic, exercise daily, non-smoker, etc.). No way I will take this any time soon (if ever). I don't get a flu shot, never have. My kids are essentially at no risk either.

I came down with influenza about five years ago so have a reference of what it may be like to get sick. I'll take my chances.

Mate Maradonna just died last night!!! It's happening out there!
Have you got a reputable source though? I don't want a youtube clip or tweet. People make unsubstantiated claims all the time around COVID. Personally, I don't know anyone who has died this year. I don't think it exists.

I won't be getting it until there is at least 3 years of safety, efficacy and side effects data. Kid is fully vaccinated and so am I so don't start throwing antivax bs around. This is about me being concerned with big pharma and how fast this vaccine has been created and the $$$ in it for them. A strong healthy immune system and no metabolic disease will protect me. If people (including my friends and family) have bad lifestyle choices and co-morbidities they can rush to get the shot.

Back