Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 246 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 129 34.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Proof that the death figures have been fudged all along. Unbelievable. What a fa'rking rort. Freaks,

"....finally acknowledging many of Australia's 993 casualties died from something else
"

This is information taken from a peer reviewed study by Dr Ron Brown an immunologist and spoken about in a podcast.

There was a 95.1% relative risk reduction with the Pfizer vaccine. That sounds amazing.
For me, even when I heard, I'm like, That's remarkable. Is that real? That's incredible. With the
Moderna vaccine, it was a 94.1% relative risk reduction. Now, what people don't understand is
that this is a relative risk reduction, this number is what would be used by clinicians, for
example, and research scientists, in analyzing, say, one trial versus another or something under
these lab conditions, but this doesn't speak as to what happens in the real world, that number
is what's called the absolute risk reduction. The relative risk reduction can, in some instances
mean nothing, but in some instances, they could mean something, but they don't mean
everything. The absolute risk reduction is what your risk reduction is as an individual in the
real world with this vaccine.That's the absolute risk reduction.

When Dr. Brown analyzed the absolute risk reduction, again, we'll put this up for you to see this study. The Pfizer vaccine, it didn't have a 95% absolute risk reduction. It didn't have a 50% absolute risk reduction. It didn't have a 10% absolute risk reduction. It didn't even have a 1% absolute risk reduction; it was a 0.7% risk reduction. A 0.7% absolute risk reduction for you as an individual with the Pfizer vaccine. This is real, but most people have no idea, including experts in their respective fields, physicians who are really doing their best to help and serve their patients, they have no idea about the absolute risk reduction, they don't know that number. They're out here saying, hey guys, 95% risk reduction is not
perfect protection, but in reality, it's far from perfect protection. And people have the right to
know and be educated on the difference. And this is real, your absolute risk reduction, that's
your risk reduction as an individual when taking these vaccines

Proof that the death figures have been fudged all along. Unbelievable. What a fa'rking rort. Freaks,

"....finally acknowledging many of Australia's 993 casualties died from something else
"

Is this news to you?
To anyone !!

"

I've been keeping an eye on NSW 'deaths from Covid'. It's harder to find a death where there hasn't been a pre-existing chronic health condition than otherwise.

The default is that if you die and you have recently tested positive then it's a 'covid death', regardless of symptoms. Basically if you test positive and don't die from being struck by lightening or a car crash it will be put down as a Covid death.

I've been keeping an eye on NSW 'deaths from Covid'. It's harder to find a death where there hasn't been a pre-existing chronic health condition than otherwise.

The default is that if you die and you have recently tested positive then it's a 'covid death', regardless of symptoms. Basically if you test positive and don't die from being struck by lightening or a car crash it will be put down as a Covid death.
Did the ronna not speed up their death ?

Did the ronna not speed up their death ?

Possibly sometimes but very rarely.

Of 3,105 deaths from all causes among the 12 million or so people under 18 in England between March 2020 and February 2021, 25 were attributable to COVID-19 — a rate of about 2 for every million people in this age range.

Possibly sometimes but very rarely.

Of 3,105 deaths from all causes among the 12 million or so people under 18 in England between March 2020 and February 2021, 25 were attributable to COVID-19 — a rate of about 2 for every million people in this age range.

Cherry pick your bullshit much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tacos-de.gif

Still unvaccinated!

tacos-de.gif

Still unvaccinated!
Some are waiting for Pz,others are waiting for Novovax. others are waiting for Vax passports ,others are waiting for Godot, others are waiting for the rapture,others are sipping de wormer. others are waiting to test their immunity and see if the evelutionary process works in their favour or not.

Which one are you ?

Some are waiting for Pz,others are waiting for Novovax. others are waiting for Vax passports ,others are waiting for Godot, others are waiting for the rapture,others are sipping de wormer. others are waiting to test their immunity and see if the evelutionary process works in their favour or not.

Which one are you ?

Wheres the "it's just the flu" option ?

200.gif

I've spoken my point of view before, the vaccines are untested and I refuse to be a guinea pig for them :). The threat of vaccine passports don't phase me - oh I won't be able to travel ? I didn't travel before COVID.... so no great loss :p. Thus far there are no cases near me but have been put on alert by the waste water detections.

I doubt my "hesitancy" will impact the % needed to do the Daniel Andrews version of opening up (oh wow 4 hours of exercise :p). But there other people with more out there opinions than I have. Soooo it'll be interesting to see what the take up of the vaccine will be.

You know what's funny? The new Pies coach was asked the same question twice at his presser. Didn't even have to wait until his first game. Fishing for a headline already. Welcome to Collingwood. If they don't get the answer they want, they'll ask the same question over and over. Why would anybody subject themselves to this? The Pies actually had a coach with 10 years experience, and replaced him with somebody with no experience. Go figure. The club made changes as a result of stinking racism and a summer firesale, and a rampant media that ignited the fans on both of those issues. And then the club appoints a new coach who was at the club at a time of 'systematic racism' 2011-15. Nevermind. Change is as good as a holiday. Did we all enjoy the new exciting brand of footy under Harvs? 2 wins from 9 games. I'm happy to sacrifice 4 points, just as long as it looks good on television. As for Harvs reigniting DeGoey's career as a midfielder... the return of Elliot after a 10 week absence probably had more to do with it. But, whatever. Who am I to get in the way of a good story. This is the age of misinformation afterall. Which brings me to Dwayne. This piece of human trash is using his radio show to destroy Buck's legacy as coach, and it needs to stop. I'm going to guess that the Pies tiny scoreline each week probably wasn't a coaching issue. More likely it was a Treloar / Philips / Stephenson / Elliot / Howe / Adams all missing from the team for the first half of the season issue. That's a third of the starting 18. After 2 months of recalibrating they get their mojo back with wins against Adelaide on the road, and then Richmond at the G, and then they sack the coach, sending the team back to square one, and leaving Harvey with no honeymoon. Real smart. Remember when Bucks was criticised for keeping Macrae outside the square because he didn't think the kid was ready for the coalface? And then Harvey takes over and puts him in the thick of it, and then sure enough the kid gets dropped a couple of weeks later. Suddenly all these geniuses in the media turned silent. And did you know that rejuvenating the list was praiseworthy for Harvs but not for his predecessor? Schizophrenic journalism. The age of misinformation. Weapons of mass destruction. Govt accusing the people of misinformation. That's the pot calling the kettle a stupid fking politician.

If you didn't hear Brendon Gale on SEN yesterday, check it out. 12 months ago I said only proof of vax would get us entry to afl games. Today Brendon of all people signaled as much. I didn't know this guy was a health expert. The next time I need a doctor, I'll make an appointment at the Richmond Football Club. And people thought Eddie had a big mouth. Brendon thinks my health is his business. Fck him. The French dude who won the nobel prize for medicine says nobody should get vaxxed because we'll all get cancer from it. The former Pfizer vice president has got a posse of lawyers to stop the roll out. But no. I think I'll listen to a *ingg ex-footballer. A person's health is private Brendon. Nobody else's business. You wouldn't know it listening to the govt for the past 18 months, but it is. Coercing others to get vaxxed is illegal, and if Brendon opens his big *ingg mouth one more time, he might need to borrow one of the 30 lawyers currently assigned to the premier's office shielding Dan from prosecution. The Pfizer contract was leaked recently, and here's the highlights: it says that the govt are not permitted to mention other treatments (in other words, if a cure to covid is found, we won't be allowed to use it, because the vaccine has exclusivity over the virus). It says that the govt must protect the interests of the vaccine and quell dissent (hence police brutality at protests). And it says that the side effects are unknown (but by now we pretty much know what they are). Personally I know somebody who went to hospital after both jabs, both times for blood clots. I know a woman who's son got jabbed, and now he calls her on the phone in tears but won't tell her why (heart problems). I know another person who got shingles (and even though shingles is the 3rd most popular side effect, she refuses to connect the dots because for 18 months she gets her news from a show that has a fking cash cow); my mother knows somebody who's husband died after being vaxxed; and I have a family member who went deaf for 2 hours after the jab (scared the hell out of the whole family). He's a Tigers fan. I wonder what Brendon's medical advice is for him? He's now too scared to get the 2nd jab but wants to continue attending Richmond games. What would you advise him to do Brendon? Roll the dice? It's only deafness. No big deal. This is the final straw. AFL is dead to me. And Hutchie, SEN sucks now. I mean it wasn't great to begin with, but you actually made it worse, and today I listened to it for the last time. Children overboard. Lets not spread misinformation. According to Nazdaq, Pfizer made $18.98 billion in the second quarter 2021 alone. Even more compelling is that their drug Eliquis rose 13% (that’s for blood clots) & their drug Vyndaquel rose by 77% (that’s for cardiomyopathy). I'll finish with a joke. A guy walks into a courtroom. He says to the judge, 'you can't fine me $1000 for breaking a covid rule, because the rules were put in place to fight a virus that doesn't exist.' The judge says 'of course it exists'. The guy says 'I used the freedom of information act to acquire the documents that prove the existence of the virus, but I was told none such document exists.' The judge says 'fair enough, no fine, on your way.' This isn't a joke though, it's a true story, and on the back of this one case, the govt of Alberta were compelled to lift all covid restrictions. I'm Brendon Gale, and I approved this message. Gamble responsibly.

I don't read the daily Mail

You can see the see the statements by Dr Jeremy McAnulty directly.

Reporter. There's been a change of language recently where we are saying people are dying 'with Covid' not from it.

Dr Jeremy McAnulty - It's often very difficult to know when they die how much Covid contributed to it. We know that when elderly people die they can have a range of comorbidities and of course being old increases your risk of death. Some of our cases appear to have recovered from Covid then died of something else.

You can see the see the statements by Dr Jeremy McAnulty directly.

Reporter. There's been a change of language recently where we are saying people are dying 'with Covid' not from it.

Dr Jeremy McAnulty - It's often very difficult to know when they die how much Covid contributed to it. We know that when elderly people die they can have a range of comorbidities and of course being old increases your risk of death. Some of our cases appear to have recovered from Covid then died of something else.

I don't have facebook

I don't have facebook

That's ok. I quoted the relevant lines that you were missing.
Reporter. There's been a change of language recently where we are saying people are dying 'with Covid' not from it.​
Dr Jeremy McAnulty - It's often very difficult to know when they die how much Covid contributed to it. We know that when elderly people die they can have a range of comorbidities and of course being old increases your risk of death. Some of our cases appear to have recovered from Covid then died of something else.​

Also

7 min. We need to get vaccinated to protect those who are not vaccinated.

Seriously WTF? This is complete nonsense!
If you choose your path and they eventually swing the doors open, good luck and lets hope your genetics and immunity do what you hope they will.

and if you survive lets hope you also have good luck with long covid too.

Back