Polls Thread Mk III

Remove this Banner Ad

True, but its pretty bad when the Undecided get a higher percentage than the Opposition Leader
This is becoming existential for the LNP.

They probably get wiped out in Vic later this year, they are a rabble in NSW and there is not a single viable alternative to Dutton federally.

Add to this the branches are stacked with the Christian Right and cookers and the party is run from the outer suburbs. So the likelihood of attracting good candidates is next to zero.

FfVD48CaEAEPNTi

This is where it will sit I reckon for the next few months. Around 52-48.
If that's as bad as it gets for Albo than he's fine. This is the dead cat bounce for Spud head after the referendum and the Libs. In 3-4 months time it will increase I rekon back to 53-47 or 54-46 again. Has done nothing to warrant being as close as he is and he's personal polling reflects the backlash over the referendum. Plain and simple.

How on earth in a normal world he's disapproval rating is lower than Albo's. Is absolutely hilarious to me. People need to watch how this bloke performs in QT. He gets smashed for being a negative tosser and reminded about how corrupt he is and how poorly he ran any portfolio he was in charge with. People need to start educating themselves if they want to properly understand the grievances they seem to have with Albo. Being lazy isn't an excuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back