Polls Thread Mk III

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Don't feed the Russian troll. At least, not in the Polls thread which stays polls-focused.

Jesus ******* Christ.

You sound like the millenial conservative kids who shout out 'Commo' at any poster so much as an inch to the left of Bolt.:drunk:

Appalling.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Maybe you should take your DNC thoughts to the appropriate thread.

Read back snookums.....I was simply replying to his own thoughts on the subject.

All you are doing here is exposing which particular boys-club you are party to....and it aint helping your position one iota.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
giphy.gif

Just shows that backflips do work so long as you are honest about it.

McGowan and his new government made a couple of decisions, announced it, faced strong protests, and then admitted they stuffed up and reversed their decision. Is that not what a government is about?

Meanwhile Nahan and the opposition are still in naysayer mode offering no alternatives at all.

King Brown

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Abbott has hit the ground running in the new year doing everything he can to undermine Turnbull.

popcorn.gif
Is anyone listening anymore?

Everyone I know who is politically engaged is obsessed with American politics due to Trump. Australian politics has become like your local council.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox

Everyone I know who is politically engaged is obsessed with American politics due to Trump. Australian politics has become like your local council.
Its a fair point but it also makes it more disturbing for Turnbull. Sure he can skate by under some sort of Trump radar and people can say ' he hasnt done too much damage'' but the alternative is people will read the polls and say ''nothings changed why not lets get rid of him''

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks

Its only interesting for the reality TV factor. Fading superpower (with Nukes)

Fire

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 12, 2003
New York
AFL Club
North Melbourne
as much as I hate the libs, it would be satisfying seeing the ALP be held to justice for installing and sticking with Shorten.

Anyone else, and they would have been in historic landslide territory.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
as much as I hate the libs, it would be satisfying seeing the ALP be held to justice for installing and sticking with Shorten.

Anyone else, and they would have been in historic landslide territory.

Cos switching leaders a the first sign of difficulty is so good for the party and the country? At least you know PM Bill will be the one going to the next election after this

Back