Polls Thread Mk III

Remove this Banner Ad

The snippets out of the stokes Murdoch conversations is the ALP govt will only get 3 years. A sign Murdoch will go hard on a Shorten govt? No surprises there.

This is part of Scott Morrison's honeymoon period, so I'm not too surprised at a bounce. Just a question of how steep and long-lasting it is.

It still seems to me that Bill Shorten would have to do something unforgivable (or Morrison to put Howard/Keating to shame as political operators) to lose the election.

The MSM running with the line that the latest Newspoll is great news for the Prime Muppet.

If its so good....call an election
I liked your post because it tells me that you’re running scared! A small budget deficit and looming surplus has you worried. I can’t see it happening but another three years would probably send you over the edge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 14% off the Lib’s primary and 17% of 2pp since Shorten became leader, even accounting for a protest vote that’s impressive

So the combined alp and green is ~26% as is the combined two independents. Which combined is 52%
Looks like votes from even smaller blocks will decide.Phelps needs to be the second last standing, or most of her votes will go liberal

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back