Polls Thread Mk III

rodney hoo

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
How can they be centrist when they want to barricade the whole country up from the rest of the world? Especially SA.

The British have just barricaded themselves from Europe, time we'll tell but all inward looking people normally don't get anywhere.

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning
NT News reporting a 10 percent swing to the ALP in Solomon, if anyone cares.
Hank will care. Northalives too. I care (because I think Labor have better policies, but also) because I'm amazed that there seems to be a big difference between what the MSM are reporting and what may be happening. I know this has happened in QLD and VIC at State level, but I wasn't in those states at the time, so I haven't born witness to the media and bookies saying one thing, while the people do the opposite thing. Of course the NT isn't the nation.
Very interesting Mr. Scorpion.

If you reckon that the ALP can win Longman and Dickson in QLD, then Flynn and Dawson are near certainties.

I believe Macquarie in NSW has shifted a great deal to the ALP since marriage equality has became a big issue. This is probably because of the sitting members religious affiliations and her perceived narrow mindedness.

I think that whilst Mayo is probably a given for Xenophon in SA, I reckon he has more chance of grabbing Barker than Grey but if he grabs all three, that could well put him in a "king-making" position.

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
That's massive to turn a marginal Liberal into a safe Labor...
A PET scanner for a hospital which is promised by the CLP this election and was also promised by the CLP in the last three elections and never delivered is an example of the bulldust that had put the CLP on the nose.

Economy has also gone down the shitter up here too and that always makes it hard for the incumbent Federal government to woo swinging voters on their side, especially given decisions like sellinf major infrastructure to overseas countries which does have a detrimental impact on jobs.

Nov 17, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday
Last edited:
Dec 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

Northalives

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
NT News reporting a 10 percent swing to the ALP in Solomon, if anyone cares.
The woman that currently holds the seat of Solomon, Griggs, had a swing against her at the last election when the ALP government was routed. Taking that into account, the fact that the NT CLP are a rabble and the fact that a lot of people are very upset at the Port Of Darwin being flogged off to the Chinese means that it would be a shock if the ALP didn't pick up this seat.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Galaxy
LNP 51
ALP 49

Essential
LNP 50.5
ALP 49.5

Is that a fresh Essential poll this morning? Haven't seen it anywhere yet. Pretty late swing from the one they did a couple of days ago.

Still there is Ipsos I guess.

Are the preferences for the others respondent allocated or 2013 flows?

Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
Is that a fresh Essential poll this morning? Haven't seen it anywhere yet. Pretty late swing from the one they did a couple of days ago.

Still there is Ipsos I guess.

Are the preferences for the others respondent allocated or 2013 flows?

Today's Essential.

All 2013 preferences. A bit less reliable.

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
The British have just barricaded themselves from Europe, time we'll tell but all inward looking people normally don't get anywhere.
The british did not. The English forced the Scottish against their will out of the European union.

and you think you have democracy lol.

Back