Roast Poor Attitude During Nab Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

I seen of Attitude during this NAB Cup is very Poor and Been almost like a Training session and Players and Coaches don't give a Stuff about the Results.

We played well in little parts of each game but most of the time the lack of Effort has been Worrying.

Yes I know it's the NAB Cup but what I seen I see us really struggling early and at the Moment I see Hawks Destroying us in RD 1.

I been very Worried about the Nab Cup Form and Attitude - Who Else?

We haven't been thrashed by 59 points by anyone other than Geelong for a long time.

This is real boys.

This is a team without any structure or ideas.

You can't just turn it on.

We are terrible.

This thread and all panic responses in it are embarrassing, chill.

Adelaide playing the same style as Geelong , attacking run in waves forward and kick over the top of our zone.

People clutching to the old game style would of been disappointed Geelong and to a lesser extent Hawks showed how to beat it with 2 different styles last year.

Not to mention the amount of senior players we have missing, if anything it shows the lack of genuine talent we have in reserve more then GP.

In fact, the poor attitude is actually on here, not on the field.

If you think our best 22 would capitulate like this in the regular season you are a moron.

Ding ding ding. Winner.

I hope the best 22 plays next week though, need to get some form before the Hawks, playing the kids is good and all but some are clearly not ready for the big league yet.

we have 15 players with no afl experience playing.
Adelaide have pretty much there best team in.
What did winning the nab cup do for us last season?

Maybe you'd prefer it if we went all out and won the NAB CUP then lost the Premiership this year? Yeah, stop being such a pessimistic supporter. Just have fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you'd prefer it if we went all out and won the NAB CUP then lost the Premiership this year? Yeah, stop being such a pessimistic supporter. Just have fun.

Id rather we played well and showed some form.

or at least showed we had some depth.

there is nothing to worry about from a 13 goal loss..from a bottom 4 team last year!

you guys are right.

The posters in here telling everyone to stop overreacting, need to stop 'under-reacting'.

It's the not the losing that's the problem, it's the way it's happening that's bothering, well at least me right now anyway.

That defence more than anything looks particularly vulnerable. I pray this is just a case of the senior players being in CBF mode, but I'm seeing a distinct lack of structure and game plan which has to be genuinely concerning for anyone regardless of NAB Cup or not.

I get the feeling Bucks has no idea at the moment, the amount of ball over the top of our backmen is actually ridiculous, I'll take 30+ but seriously players out or not we are in a bit of trouble....

Before anyone goes on about players out, if they ever come back they are going to needs weeks to get the feel of the game back... By then we'll be 0 - 5 !!!

The posters in here telling everyone to stop overreacting, need to stop 'under-reacting'.

It's the not the losing that's the problem, it's the way it's happening that's bothering, well at least me right now anyway.

That defence more than anything looks particularly vulnerable. I pray this is just a case of the senior players being in CBF mode, but I'm seeing a distinct lack of structure and game plan which has to be genuinely concerning for anyone regardless of NAB Cup or not.

In fairness there aren't a lot of seniors back there.

/ignore thread.

Seriously, settle down, we sent a terrible side to Adelaide and got pumped, I saw it coming, I think most of us did.

A few years ago we got pumped by the Eagles in Perth, we still did ok during the season.

We may start this home and away season a little slower then usual, but minor injuries are more to blame then anything else.

Get your Black and White Glasses off D**khead.

How we been treating the Games like we don't care. I can't see us changing the Attitude straight away

Guys I realise a few are pretty heated right now but don't get abusive. It's not on.

In fairness there aren't a lot of seniors back there.

That would be an acceptable answer if it were true.

Maxwell, O'Brien, Reid, Buckley. That's 4 out of 6 that are senior players, and it's actually those 4 worrying me the most.

Across the whole field in fact. Which is why I said hopefully it's just the seniors being in CBF mode, because the kids actually look good.

Seedsman will be a GUN.

Just have a look at GC and GWS and see what happens when you play a whole bunch of young inexperienced players together. You get a good contest for 60mins and then a drop away in intensity and effort.

Some kids showed some positive signs and it will be good to ease them in during the season, but only 2 or 3 at a time, rather than a dozen all at once.

That would be an acceptable answer if it were true.

Maxwell, O'Brien, Reid, Buckley. That's 4 out of 6 that are senior players, and it's actually those 4 worrying me the most.

Across the whole field in fact. Which is why I said hopefully it's just the seniors being in CBF mode, because the kids actually look good.

Seedsman will be a GUN.
Seriously laughed at considering Buckley one of our senior players.

I only watched the first quarter and we appeared more switched on, how is it from that point we only kicked three more goals?

Whether people like to admit it or not, this is not a good lead in, absolutely no way is this part of a plan where the switch will just get flicked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back