Rumour Poor Ryhlee West

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone just posted the link to this thread in the WhatsApp group you have about me!

Have a squiz Snake_Baker ... its like a bell goes off. Every time I post, ten minutes later, here we are.

Carey.jpg

Carey copped all the s**t for rooting a teammate's wife before any of that happened, West didn't, that's my point.

"September 1996: Wayne Carey grabs a woman's breast and remarks, "Why don't you go and get a bigger set of ****". Later convicted of indecent assault

February 2000: Gives character evidence for feared gangster Jason Moran who faced court charged over a vicious pub brawl

March 2002: Carey's explosive affair with Kelli Stevens, wife of teammate Anthony is exposed. Carey is forced to quit the Kangaroos

January 2003: Allegations surface that Carey was involved in a drunken hotel spa party in suburban Adelaide

September 2005: Carey shocks Queensland footy gathering where, during appearance as guest speaker, he jokes about his affair with Kelli Stevens

December 2006: Girlfriend Kate Neilson tells police she was assaulted by Carey but later denies the claim

January 2008: Capsicum spray is used to help arrest Carey after he attacked police at his Port Melbourne apartment. Officers had been called by Carey to remove two women"

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/w...89e3b08ca?sv=34ed4c94bf71fdd9e5b0688774b16908

"September 1996: Wayne Carey grabs a woman's breast and remarks, "Why don't you go and get a bigger set of ****". Later convicted of indecent assault

February 2000: Gives character evidence for feared gangster Jason Moran who faced court charged over a vicious pub brawl

March 2002: Carey's explosive affair with Kelli Stevens, wife of teammate Anthony is exposed. Carey is forced to quit the Kangaroos

January 2003: Allegations surface that Carey was involved in a drunken hotel spa party in suburban Adelaide

September 2005: Carey shocks Queensland footy gathering where, during appearance as guest speaker, he jokes about his affair with Kelli Stevens

December 2006: Girlfriend Kate Neilson tells police she was assaulted by Carey but later denies the claim

January 2008: Capsicum spray is used to help arrest Carey after he attacked police at his Port Melbourne apartment. Officers had been called by Carey to remove two women"

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/w...89e3b08ca?sv=34ed4c94bf71fdd9e5b0688774b16908
MMM commentary team worthy!

Way to miss the point.

Didn't he get arrested in Florida for assaulting a cop as well? Was very lucky not to serve a significant gaol sentence in the states.

Whoever knew you were into turning a blind to s**t behaviour just because it suited a footy narrative.

Well I’ll agree West got off easy compared to Carey. Just like I’m sure you’ll agree all the Melbourne and Gold Coast players using Danky got off easy compared to Essendon.

It’s nice to be on the same page!

And my man comes through.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=746651762

What does lynda do at the club?

With cans like that she is probably in the fund raising area (tin rattling)..

Remember 89?

511cd377b67a55159f2ce9596dd67a99

Last edited:
I'm told the old man is at it again. Apparently he has left his family and taken up with a women who works at the footy club. Not sure when this happened but can't be nice for Rhylee to go to work each day and face that?

Anyone know who it is?
You should post on the Dogs bigfooty forum.

This is such unbelievable stuff. A man gets divorced !

This rarely happens in modern society. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has West ever glassed a woman? Or kicked a female cop in the face?

Carey leads the pack in so many areas

What does a cop being female have anything to do with it? If it was a male cop would you mention it? Women are apparently equal and equivalent to men in all aspects; they wanna play tough guy cop they get no special treatment.

Well I’ll agree West got off easy compared to Carey. Just like I’m sure you’ll agree all the Melbourne and Gold Coast players using Danky got off easy compared to Essendon.

It’s nice to be on the same page!

Yep, Bock got off easy and the Trengove foot stuff seemed dodgy as s**t.

But as we both know, the key difference between Essendon, Gold Coast and the Dees is that two clubs had individual players with Dank, Essendon had a team wide program stretching over months using a variety of drugs directed by the coach.

Yep, Bock got off easy and the Trengove foot stuff seemed dodgy as s**t.

But as we both know, the key difference between Essendon, Gold Coast and the Dees is that two clubs had individual players with Dank, Essendon had a team wide program stretching over months using a variety of drugs directed by the coach, who insisted the whole box and dice be WADA compliant....
It's all about the pesky bits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back