Poor users.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port got rid of Pittard because he was a s**t kick. Collingwood got rid of Williams because he was a s**t kick. Both clubs didn’t care that they got nothing for them.

Why the hell do we hang on to so many players that can’t kick? Should be a simple rule for the rest of the year. You stuff up more than 2 kicks, you’re dropped.

I pray every night that we’ll get a coach that is willing to set standards and stand by those standards.

Last edited:
Port git rid of Pittard because he was a sh*t kick. Collingwood got rid of Williams because he was a sh*t kick. Both clubs didn’t care that they got nothing for them.

Why the hell do we hang on to so many players that can’t kick? Should be a simple rule for the rest of the year. You stuff up more than 2 kicks, you’re dropped.

I pray every night that we’ll get a coach that is willing to set standards and stand by those standards.
If we implemented that rule we'd be forfeiting games.

I HATE Scott and Joyce for what they have done to our club. Short, medium and long term. Thats how they sold it to us. ******* w***ers, both of them
It is a mess because the incompetence was allowed to go on for to long.

It is a mess because the incompetence was allowed to go on for to long.
It shits me that the smart ones saw it 5 years earlier than the club. Hopefully the powers to be have their eyes wide open this time and don’t fall for snake oil salesmanship.

It shits me that the smart ones saw it 5 years earlier than the club. Hopefully the powers to be have their eyes wide open this time and don’t fall for snake oil salesmanship.
I like Rhyce Shaw and let's see what Brady Rawlings can do. I still have this nagging feeling we are missing something..Just.unsure what.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love for Shawry to start 2021 Pre season like Bevo did a few years back (in 2016), if you can't kick on your opposite foot, you don't play seniors. We have never been a good kicking team.
Ha ha ha, on your opposite foot. Half our guys can’t kick in their natural side.

Playing a little Devils Advocate for tonight, though I certainly agree that our disposal can stink. Anyone kicking those yellow balls when they are brand new will tell you that they duff kicks more than usual. Once they are kicked in a bit then they come good, but certainly initially, they are pointy and narrow. There was a passage tonight in the second quarter where the sherrin was getting torched by everyone. They showed at least 2 examples of the ball being hit skinny, or off the instep of the foot, 1 was Kyron early on and then Taz in the second.

The fundamental problem we have is that we have almost no one bar Higgo and Simpkin that are A grade users of the footy. We've got a couple of B's and the rest are below average. Think about the fact we have Taz take our kick ins. Seriously we cant even get rid of all the poor users we'd genuinely have no team!

Playing a little Devils Advocate for tonight, though I certainly agree that our disposal can stink. Anyone kicking those yellow balls when they are brand new will tell you that they duff kicks more than usual. Once they are kicked in a bit then they come good, but certainly initially, they are pointy and narrow. There was a passage tonight in the second quarter where the sherrin was getting torched by everyone. They showed at least 2 examples of the ball being hit skinny, or off the instep of the foot, 1 was Kyron early on and then Taz in the second.
Richmond seemed to do fine with the same ball though.

I actually I agree that yellow footies for what ever reason are different, but other teams seem to handle it okay.
We can’t kick and fumble way too much.
Not something new for us, put the last 4 weeks has been the worse I have seen for awhile.

Richmond seemed to do fine with the same ball though.
Nah they scuffed plenty as well, they are better runners. We have lazy cats and run in 1's. They run in numbers. At least 5 of their behinds were duff kicks, as opposed to just bad kicks.

I actually I agree that yellow footies for what ever reason are different, but other teams seem to handle it okay.
We can’t kick and fumble way too much.
Not something new for us, put the last 4 weeks has been the worse I have seen for awhile.
I guess if you start at a lower accuracy rate, then the drop off will seem greater. Sh!t kicks and sh!t footies ..... and here we are

Nah they scuffed plenty as well, they are better runners. We have lazy cats and run in 1's. They run in numbers. At least 5 of their behinds were duff kicks, as opposed to just bad kicks.
Agree. They were shanking plenty of kicks early. But when you have extra numbers all over the ground for the entire night it'll probably turn out alright!

Good excuse for tonight. Now explain the last 5 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back