Poor users.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good excuse for tonight. Now explain the last 5 years.
Oh well, let me see ...... nah, that's why I popped my "for tonight" disclaimer in. New balls are sh!t to kick, and who would know how many balls they use in a match these days, and certainly over the last few years the number would have increased. But yeah I agree, poor disposal is an issue, and certainly for this left footer, hard to watch.

Oh well, let me see ...... nah, that's why I popped my "for tonight" disclaimer in. New balls are sh!t to kick, and who would know how many balls they use in a match these days, and certainly over the last few years the number would have increased. But yeah I agree, poor disposal is an issue, and certainly for this left footer, hard to watch.
I did hear on the wireless that the AFL had actually acknowledged this and had committed to “kicking the balls in” before they were used. If this is true then our boys have no excuse!

Lol posters blaming a few players and Scott still.

Sorry to say, it's the new coach fellas. He never changed the game plan and he's a worse game day coach than Scott.

Getting found out badly, and the players have all lost faith.

On Pixel 3a using BigFooty.com mobile app

I did hear on the wireless that the AFL had actually acknowledged this and had committed to “kicking the balls in” before they were used. If this is true then our boys have no excuse!
Dunno mate, we must just have a lot of butchers of the ball. FWIW, the "lefties" at my footy club jokingly would only kick to other lefties during training. Because we could 🙃

Dunno mate, we must just have a lot of butchers of the ball. FWIW, the "lefties" at my footy club jokingly would only kick to other lefties during training. Because we could 🙃
We absolutely shanked some tonight, but good kicking is different to stock standard * ups. We want guys that can kick of quick reaction time. You need to be able to analyze the situation, make a quick decision (That is correct!!) and then execute. The more space you have then the easier all this is. We have two issues, one is our guys can’t execute under pressure and two, our game plan doesn’t allow us to find guys in space that have the time to make the right decisions and execute the kick.

This means, we just end up looking terrible ALL OF TIME!

We absolutely shanked some tonight, but good kicking is different to stock standard fu** ups. We want guys that can kick of quick reaction time. You need to be able to analyze the situation, make a quick decision (That is correct!!) and then execute. The more space you have then the easier all this is. We have two issues, one is our guys can’t execute under pressure and two, our game plan doesn’t allow us to find guys in space that have the time to make the right decisions and execute the kick.

This means, we just end up looking terrible ALL OF TIME!
A little bit of 1st option footy helps ..... if you can hit a target. They highlighted McDonalds ball into Brown in the 3rd that was cut off. Luke had time to look and choose a better option. The kick itself was fine, just the wrong option as whoever it was was able to mark in front of Brown. Simpkin does it, Taylor does it, even Mahony does it, but plenty others d!ck around and then duff the kick. But the other part of that is players running into space, or leading to the ball, the right spot.

Lol posters blaming a few players and Scott still.

Sorry to say, it's the new coach fellas. He never changed the game plan and he's a worse game day coach than Scott.

Getting found out badly, and the players have all lost faith.

On Pixel 3a using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s had over 12 months now, which is a reasonable amount of time to judge.

It’s not going in a good direction.

Players forward of the ball need to command the ball, I suspect this is a problem at the Roos.

Zurhaar has plenty of voice which draws the kicker to go to him, do we have a bunch of wall flowers up forward resulting in players just going to Brown as a natural instinct when under pressure?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back