Preview Poort vs West Coast Beagles, pity the fool. Sat 23/4, 4.05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they see the mere attendance of <15,000 & supporters jeering the players off, they won't have the luxury of sticking their head in the sand once they realize how much further damage they're causing to the current financial debt.
A couple of weeks ago they were doing 2 for 1 tickets against Melbourne. This week it's free tickets for kids. If the crowd is <25,000 it would be a huge disappointment and surely it would be generating some discussion within the club.

Wet Toast is always one of those teams that win when we want then to lose & lose when we want them to win.

Due to that existing trend, we will probably win this weekend.

Would another embarrassing loss make a statement and take us a step closer to the current tenure finally falling? Maybe, with that said though, I hate the Perth Crows, sometimes even more than their SA knockoff, so I can still enjoy a win against them regardless of the time, place or situation.
Yeah I'm torn - on one hand, I wouldn't mind another loss to increase the heat on Hinkley. But on the other hand, beating the Eagles at Adelaide Oval for the first time ever would be nice: especially given the fact that I have an extremely annoying Eagles fan at work, who will give me constant reminders about it if they get up.

Looks like Wet Toast will field there strongest side of 2022.With the core of there midfield available for selection.
Like last week with Carlton.They will try and put scoreboard pressure on Port,early in the game.
Robbie Grey's polish around the footy was huge for us last week.Taking pressure of Georgiades and Marshall.Trying to mark bombs, kicked from the mids
A couple of goals from SPP would also be handy.
Motlop is having a horrible season.One of Kens favourites,but has to lift.. Really hope he can turn it around this week.

I can see it now, we’ll lead 6.18 (54) to 4.1 (25) at 3 quarter time with the inside 50’s being 45-13. We go on to lose 6.24 (60) to 10.1 (61) despite a 60-20 inside 50 count. To rub salt into the wound, kennedy will slot a miraculous goal after the siren from 50 out on the boundary after an extremely dodgy deliberate out of bounds. Could imagine our fans will burn the place to the ground if that happens.

if the players still have belief in the season we will win this game! We can be so much more, starting in a coach's box that doesn't think the object of attack is to get as close to the boundary line as possible in the F50, so you don't get burned on the turnover.

On defense when we don't have the ball we need to hunt. Always hunt. Hunt. In packs. Hunt them down. Hunt them down like a wild animal in the African wilderness. Hunt like a lion with blood dripping from its maw. Hunt them down and get the *ing ball!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Wet Toast will field there strongest side of 2022.With the core of there midfield available for selection.
Like last week with Carlton.They will try and put scoreboard pressure on Port,early in the game.
Robbie Grey's polish around the footy was huge for us last week.Taking pressure of Georgiades and Marshall.Trying to mark bombs, kicked from the mids
A couple of goals from SPP would also be handy.
Motlop is having a horrible season.One of Kens favourites,but has to lift.. Really hope he can turn it around this week.

No Naitanui, McGovern, Gaff, Allen or Sheed. Plus most of the quality mids still getting over covid or coming back from injury.

So sure. Strongest side so far.........is still a weak Eagles outfit.

Port should win this by 40 plus points.

Lol. So who is Jonas the sniper going to take out this game? Gaffy not playing this time.

Imagine showing up to another club's board and posting this. Jonas isn't even the biggest sniper named in this paragraph.

Really what we need is for Andrew Brayshaw to snipe Jonas at some point, then we're all even and everyone can walk away happy.

No Naitanui, McGovern, Gaff, Allen or Sheed. Plus most of the quality mids still getting over covid or coming back from injury.

So sure. Strongest side so far.........is still a weak Eagles outfit.

Port should win this by 40 plus points.
To win by 40 plus, you need a functional forward line. We haven't had one since Kojak had hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back