Travel Popular Travel Destinations & Holidays You Didn't Like

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a poorly lit hall with a painted roof (to me) that they pack people into to look at.

I’m an atheist so maybe the significance was lost on me.
They certainly pack them in and kick you out before you see everything so you have to pay again
But you dont need to be religious to be amazed by whats in there

They certainly pack them in and kick you out before you see everything so you have to pay again
But you dont need to be religious to be amazed by whats in there
Perhaps not but I wasn’t amazed, legit turned to my partner and was like “is this it... hmmm, there you go”.

I remember telling a workmate I thought it was underwhelming, the look on her face was like I’d just pissed in her coffee.

People that hate LA didn't LA LA properly.

Personally don't like LA, but same logic. Everyone's different. Doing Vegas as it's supposed to be Done, isn't fun for everyone.
There is nothing in la to do that you cant do in any other city. Nothing all that memorable to see either.

that is not true or vegas. Vegas doesnt exist anywhere else in the western world.

Great food, great art, and coffeeshops... What's not to like? Can spend the day smoking ready-made joints hopping between cafes and coffeeshops. I loved it.

Yes, people said I would really like it so I booked 6 nights and was ready to leave after 3.

The village with the windmills was the only thing I liked. I ate some space cake to try and live things up but it didn't work.

I was there early November, maybe thats a bad time to visit?

Not too many places I’ve been that I really hated but Tartus, Syria is one. Absolute dump of a place and was one of Syria’s biggest holiday resort destinations. Beach was polluted and stunk and was just a really dirty city. Far better beachside locations in Syria and a fantastic country overall at the time. Still saddened to think that I may possibly ever be able to return there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps not but I wasn’t amazed, legit turned to my partner and was like “is this it... hmmm, there you go”.

I remember telling a workmate I thought it was underwhelming, the look on her face was like I’d just pissed in her coffee.

I wasn't blown away by it however I wish I read about it before visiting so I knew what areas to look for and already knowing the reasons of why some of the things were painted. I think I would of appreciated it more if I did.

It was packed and for the 10 minutes I was in there and twice they had to tell everyone to be quiet to remind that no photos were to be taken.

10 seconds later you'd see about 50 people trying to take photos..

I’m sure I saw them and I honestly couldn’t recall them so I’m gonna say yeh, not that impressed.

The view of St.Peters Basilica from the front in the piazza is impressive but imo it’s not worth paying to go inside.

I'm fairly sure you don't need to pay to go in, I lined up for 45 minutes and walked straight in with everyone else.

Went to Pamplona in 3014 and it sucked. Place smelt like piss and s**t and vomit. Drunk people everywhere. Had a horrible Airbnb host - wouldn’t let us watch the World Cup final on her tv cos she hated football. Running of the bulls was meh, couple minutes of adrenaline. Not sure what I was expecting, but between San Sebastián and Barcelona, it was a couple of wasted days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back