Club Focus Port Adelaide 2023

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

The one i'd be trying to take would be sinn..for some reason it just has not worked for him at port and a change of scenery might be the go..should not cost a huge amount either and was a very highly rated junior...in the hollands mould at GC in terms of how he was rated at draft time

The one i'd be trying to take would be sinn..for some reason it just has not worked for him at port and a change of scenery might be the go..should not cost a huge amount either and was a very highly rated junior...in the hollands mould at GC in terms of how he was rated at draft time
Was injured mostly through last season and hardly got on the park. This season was really his first mostly full season.

He had some good games at SANFL level but did struggle in the few AFL games he had.

I reckon he'll be fine as he just needs another good preseason to get going.

Was injured mostly through last season and hardly got on the park. This season was really his first mostly full season.

He had some good games at SANFL level but did struggle in the few AFL games he had.

I reckon he'll be fine as he just needs another good preseason to get going.
He is potentially another quality mid for you guys if he gets over the injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you give us pick 14 for Duursma you should sack your list manager.

Shuddup. I've knocked out Xavier and packing him into the car now...

Seriously?

Are you getting him confused with Butters?
Duursma, not Butters who would be 5 AND 14.

14 for Duursma+F2.14 will actually be 20+ on draft day. Blue sky draft picks are over-rated. Duursma has been unlucky with injuries and can really play, he's a very good age to complement our list.

Duursma, not Butters who would be 5 AND 14.

14 for Duursma+F2.14 will actually be 20+ on draft day. Blue sky draft picks are over-rated. Duursma has been unlucky with injuries and can really play, he's a very good age to complement our list.
Umm, yep, okay, fully agree. Duursma will be great for you. Where do we sign? Let's make sure we get that all signed quickly, wouldn't want anything to go wrong.

Wow, a North Melbourne supporter suggesting we'll have to trade out a good player to get all our trades done. Where have I seen this before?

Why is he gone because you say so? Or are you just parroting dumb media sound bites?

You know the ones like last year that said “2 firsts + Butters for JHF who says no”

Its because they have no idea what is going on at Port.

They just look at the fact that Xavier Duursma has played a few SANFL games, so he must be unhappy and wants out.

They ignore the fact, that his Victorian sister specifically nominated into the SA Zone for the AFLW so she could come to Port. Does any one really think that would happen if Xavier isn't happy at Port?

Yes, just like Butters was gone last year. Don't North supporters ever get tired of being wrong? It must be exhausting.

Awh gee whiz no way Port trade out Duursma because his sister plays there! And Port aren’t happy to let him go because they need picks to get the other things done.

I do notice now though that Duursma is s**t house in Port fans eyes 😂

Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong?

In: Ivan Soldo, Jordon Sweet, Esava Ratugolea, Brandon Zerk-Thatcher

Out: Xavier Duursma

Draft Picks: 73

Port flagged their intention to get busy this trade period. 4 targets, 4 new recruits.

They got what they wanted, but at what cost?

Will their new quartet take them further towards where they want to go, or will this be a period we look back on and shake our heads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back