Preview Port Adelaide (9th) v Footscray (4th) Rd 12 AO Sat 11th Jun @13:10

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just smashed a container full of dumplings and watched Rioli goal and got me thinking.............'Why not leave Melbourne now, and do an epic road trip to Adelaide to watch the boys'.

Before I fill the thermo full of espresso, what are the chances getting a ticket at the game?

I have a ticket for someone like you to make the effort like that..... its all yours...

Hahaha thanks for the offer. Its ok though. Im happy with GA. I finally convinced the other half that this trip is a good idea. She's a bloody hard nut to crack. We leave in 2 hrs. Love this club!
Ok.. So your going to leave Melb at 3AM drive to Adelaide for 8 or 9 hours with a stop over. You would therefore arrive at around 12. You will have an hour to get seated. Then watch game that should finish around 4pm.

What drugs are you taking to make this happen without falling asleep?

Ok.. So your going to leave Melb at 3AM drive to Adelaide for 8 or 9 hours with a stop over. You would therefore arrive at around 12. You will have an hour to get seated. Then watch game that should finish around 4pm.

The mrs will drive half way the sleep the rest and vice versa, easy...... they should make it time for the March.....

Im awake and charged. Im also allowing for the 30mins I will get back when getting to South Australia. Piss it in.

Plus, its a 1 stop trip and my breaks run smoother then a Williams pitstop.

Im awake and charged. Im also allowing for the 30mins I will get back when getting to South Australia. Piss it in.

Plus, its a 1 stop trip and my breaks run smoother then a Williams pitstop.
I really hope the boys put in a good effort for you tomorrow. Make sure you get yourself to the Gameday village for a bit before the game. Soak in the atmosphere :)

Comparing the two is like saying who'd you rather out of Selwood or Pendlebury? Despite both playing inside mid they're completely different players, one is a raging bull & contested king whereas the other is a smooth mover with elite disposal & decision making.

Fwiw I'd still pick Ollie, he's not much older & he's been a big game player in a few more final wins, against Collingwood, Richmond & Fremantle he was in the best 2-3 on the ground.

Compared to the Bont who's talked up as a future hall of famer already I also think from a media & neutral supporter pov our Ollie is slightly underrated but coincidentally only when he's stitched up contract wise.
Agree. Ollie shows his true worth in big finals. Has been huge in finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so...

We are favourites for this game?:huh:
Ridiculous . If bulldogs are serious and we produce vanilla football the game will be over at quarter time. Need to bring the heat for 4 quarters or it will be another blowout at home. Like the previous poster said we are going to need an outside game from alot of our mids who haven't brought it this year like Ollie and Ebert.

You make me darn proud.

I wonder how he is travelling at present.... not only will he have time to do the MARCH, he has time to park his car at either Croydon stations, jump on some free transport and enjoy the walk on the bridge.......stop by the GDV while his MRS lines up for tickets. Sink a few down, then find his seat......

Just pulling away from Tintinara. Absolutely killing it.

Some of my best ideas have come from from destroying dumplings

I can just see this in future posts, you and MRS. powerpowerpower go home and say its was worth every km trip. When something pull's you to do this while eating dumplings, its your gut feel that we are in for a win, and it gives me positive prophetic thoughts.....

OR....one long drive home.....I hope not...I will be thinking of you at that game come final siren....

Drive safely and watch those Distance Speed Camera's....

Just gone through Tallem Bend. Within 100km now. Can you purchase tickets anywhere in the city other than the ground? What time do gates open?

Just gone through Tallem Bend. Within 100km now. Can you purchase tickets anywhere in the city other than the ground? What time do gates open?

Gates Open: 11.15am

TICKETEK

City Cross Lotteries, Kiosk 4
City Cross Shopping Centre, Rundle Mall
Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-4.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back