Preview Port Adelaide (9th) v Footscray (4th) Rd 12 AO Sat 11th Jun @13:10

Remove this Banner Ad

Love those premierships

So do I, and all the flags that come with them

leaders2014_620_620X370.jpg

Yesterday on Triple M whilst on the way home in my car, they spat out some alarming stats.... we have turned around some of our worst results in these stats since Jack has starting rucking. I think that we have a better chance of coming out with a win.

We have to get our tackling spot on, the Bullies seem to be a team who seem to duck in tackles. I back this up because i saw a video clip (cant remember where, Fox maybe) showing a certain player doing it constantly.

Now, if there is a game we have to win, its this one! It will be the beginning of our march to the final 8.

Gonna stick my neck out, Port by 25... Bulldogs wont be able to handle the conditions... wet or dry.

That would have been Toby McLean who is out for 4-6 weeks. Part of this new generation of AFL player that aspire to emulate J Selwood.

Ridiculous . If bulldogs are serious and we produce vanilla football the game will be over at quarter time. Need to bring the heat for 4 quarters or it will be another blowout at home. Like the previous poster said we are going to need an outside game from alot of our mids who haven't brought it this year like Ollie and Ebert.
Went to bet on us thinking I would get decent odds.

But nope the money is heavily on us.

We are 1.75 bullies 2.12.

sheesh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to bet on us thinking I would get decent odds.

But nope the money is heavily on us.

We are 1.75 bullies 2.12.

sheesh!

Unfortunately the days of making obscene amounts of money on Port are over. As soon as we hit something approaching form the bookies are quick to shorten the odds when the money comes for us.

Unfortunately the days of making obscene amounts of money on Port are over. As soon as we hit something approaching form the bookies are quick to shorten the odds when the money comes for us.
You are so right.

As supporters we would be the only ones that knew when the time was right.

Those days seem to be gone.

The last game I remember hitting a bargain was round 1 when Sam Gray was paying $3 in group b and Robbie $25 for most goals. Since then nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back