Port Adelaide accused of Anniversary Club Logo Theft

Remove this Banner Ad

Does that mean if Adelaide decides to "merge" with Modbury to use their ground as a training base we can change our established date to 1862?
Well considering port Adelaide put a bid into the AFl to join the competition and was accepted creating the port Adelaide power, and crows are just training on a ground I would say the two are not the same.

Well considering port Adelaide put a bid into the AFl to join the competition and was accepted creating the port Adelaide power, and crows are just training on a ground I would say the two are not the same.
Look, I really don't care, just felt like having fun based on everyone else shitting into Port.

Logically speaking you were formed in 1870 and have won 34 SANFL Premierships and 1 AFL Premiership and merged with a new club to assist in a branding issue.
Legally speaking you were formed in 1996 and have won 1 AFL Premiership merging with the original club to reunite your split fan base.

But when you guys try and claim another clubs history (98, 99 premierships) (As shown on your Showdown XLVII banner) I will continue to s**t on your history as your very own fans don't even know what is and is not your history.

Look, I really don't care, just felt like having fun based on everyone else shitting into Port.

Logically speaking you were formed in 1870 and have won 34 SANFL Premierships and 1 AFL Premiership and merged with a new club to assist in a branding issue.
Legally speaking you were formed in 1996 and have won 1 AFL Premiership merging with the original club to reunite your split fan base.

But when you guys try and claim another clubs history (98, 99 premierships) (As shown on your Showdown XLVII banner) I will continue to s**t on your history as your very own fans don't even know what is and is not your history.
We are one club with two teams in two competitions. Not hard to understand. 36 SANFL premierships + 1 AFL premiership.

Port constantly say “we are proud of both of our teams” etc. don’t know why you’re confused. Just like how your AFLW team is still an adelaide crows team. The club was est 1990 but the team women’s team was est in the 2010s (I don’t what year it was)

We are the port adelaide football club, est 1870. I don’t know why other supporters get so offended about history and facts. For that matter why people care so much about another clubs history

You should tear them apart

We are one club with two teams in two competitions. Not hard to understand. 36 SANFL premierships + 1 AFL premiership.

Port constantly say “we are proud of both of our teams” etc. don’t know why you’re confused. Just like how your AFLW team is still an adelaide crows team. The club was est 1990 but the team women’s team was est in the 2010s (I don’t what year it was)
You were two separate clubs who merged together.
You dont see Brisbane saying "We have 13 premierships" (3afl, 9vfl, 1vfa)

Why don't you advertise your netball wins as well?

Don't get me started on Port Adelaides attitude towards womens sports
A girl I was dating a couple of years back played for their womens team.
And they felt neglected by the club and had no support from them, even after they merged and brought that wing under the 1 club banner.
No support and had to dissociate themselves from Port, realigning with North Haven just to field a team this year.

Its the sole reason I don't want them getting a womens team in the AFLw.
They don't care for them when theyre a burden to the clubs bottom line.
So why should they get the rewards of a team on a national stage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are the port adelaide football club, est 1870. I don’t know why other supporters get so offended about history and facts. For that matter why people care so much about another clubs history
Its cognitive dissonance

Victoria seriously believe they are the centre of the universe, the best of the best and it absolutely f#%^s with them when something comes up that shows that other places have history and achievements too.

Port Magpies breached the salary cap in 2012 - does this make your club salary cap cheats? Or are you only one club when it comes to premierships?

Don’t post your ideas/work onto social media before trademarking/copywriting/patenting it. Once it’s out in the public arena and you haven’t done that, it’s bad luck.
It's not bad luck, the author/publisher is protected here you don't need to copyright anything, essentially if you publish something and you designed/wrote/sung/photographed/etc. it, then it belongs to you and can't be used without your permission.

There must be a technicality here, or some other rule around the IP he used that prevents it being plagiarism.

I'm also not sure how much something has to change before it's considered a new and unique piece of work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back