AFLW Port Adelaide AFLW (Team to enter in 2022 season)

Remove this Banner Ad

'A slight change in our guernsey to be announced in the coming weeks' - Richo.

I wonder if they'd trial a way to bring back the bars full-time (maybe black and silver) with the women's team.

Great news. My hope for the uniform is that they wear exactly what the men wear each season.
Our club competes in the SANFL also, so I'll assume you mean Prison Bars.

I wonder if they'd trial a way to bring back the bars full-time (maybe black and silver) with the women's team.
So the slight change is to make the bottom chevron five vertical lines, the top chevron a horizontal line, and colour them both white. I can live with that :p .

My prediction is Chevrons with bars like the logo.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did you manage to work out the cutoff age for Juniors or just bought adult memberships?
Just adult. I know I wont qualify for junior :).

They are all slightly different to the mens guernseys.

The chevrons will be changed from a V to a W ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know that adopting teal as the main colour for the AFLW will be seen as sexists, but it actually looks pretty good on women.
Everything looks better on women if you want to go down that road....depending on ones orientation of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back