AFLW Port Adelaide AFLW (Team to enter in 2022 season)

Let’s do that with the reserves, also, then. Even Collingwood would be happy. Port Adelaide Power. Teal. Chevron.

Done. No identity issues.Problem solved.
Jeez, every time the PB's come up you miss the point.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Jeez, every time the PB's come up you miss the point.
This is not on the PB’s. But, please, show in the proper thread where I miss the point on the bars. I really want to know it.

Here, the conversation is on the club’s brand. People want to avoid confusion, or so they say. Well, I’m just showing the ultimate consequence of such a thought.

We currently have two brands. Apparently, that’s one too many. In order to end confusion for good, then, one brand must go away. Since they are asking for us to embrace the Power and to use the same guernsey, which of our brands would then disappear?

That’s the issue. If I am missing something, I would love for someone to answer me; instead of keeping avoiding the discussion.

This is not on the PB’s. But, please, show in the proper thread where I miss the point on the bars. I really want to know it.

Here, the conversation is on the club’s brand. People want to avoid confusion, or so they say. Well, I’m just showing the ultimate consequence of such a thought.

We currently have two brands. Apparently, that’s one too many. In order to end confusion for good, then, one brand must go away. Since they are asking for us to embrace the Power and to use the same guernsey, which of our brands would then disappear?

That’s the issue. If I am missing something, I would love for someone to answer me; instead of keeping avoiding the discussion.
Literally the Bring Back the Bars thread.

You just love to go off on a weird soccer/brazillian totally irrelevant to Aussie culture stance on it.

You refuse to see the point and just cloud the issue in a way a Crows fan would.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Get back on the Belgrano you closet fruit tingle. ;)

EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
On membership: I'm only seeing foundation membership (seat) available now. Anybody know anything about non-seat memberships for those not in SA?
For anyone confused on the Foundation Membership, got this email:

"These memberships are non-access memberships, it will not include access to games. These are for all members regardless of where they live. If when you’re purchasing you see a seat number, please disregard, this does not refer to a seat for the associated membership."

Officially a foundation member now :)

For anyone confused on the Foundation Membership, got this email:

"These memberships are non-access memberships, it will not include access to games. These are for all members regardless of where they live. If when you’re purchasing you see a seat number, please disregard, this does not refer to a seat for the associated membership."

Officially a foundation member now :)
Yeah, its basically a donation.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So it's just a coincidence that they're adding magenta to the women's guernsey?
Why not add it to the mens as well then?

I mean, it's obviously our 'banding strategy'.

I think our branding strategy should be to keep only black and white common across all of our teams.

I think it reinforces the essence of our brand as being The Port Adelaide Football Club and black and white.

If we pick teal it reinforces that we are black, white and teal and just encourages all those who say "just add teal to the bars".

I don't really care what colour is added to the black and white but given our historic guernseys I would say that either magenta or baby blue would be the most sensible. These are the colours we have recognised in the AFL before.

I picked magenta because I know that my 10 year old daughter would love it, just as she loves her pink PA monogram hat.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
P.s. just signed up my daughter as a founding member. It wasn't as easy as it should be.

If people at the club are reading...

1. weareportadelaide.com.au has old info. People are used to going there for membership stuff so just redirect it to the new site.

2. Add the names of the memberships (not just the numbers) to the online accounts so that if I have 5 memberships I can easily see which one is my daughters and pay online.

3. Add the membership hotline number on the article somewhere and more prominently on the website.

Given this started as a general Port and women's footy thread I will stick this here. Just further confirmation women have always had a role in the PAFC and long been recognised for their involvement with the club.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
When are they announcing Jenny Williams to be our Inaugural Coach? Erin to come on as Skipper with succession plan in place like Jack and Choco in ‘97?

They're just replacing Dani Laidley's old Skype set up with the latest Zoom technology.

Seriously though - not necessarily us, but it's not beyond the question that Dani could coach an AFLW side at some point.

Back