Prediction Port Adelaide All Australians 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why Dixon is only 50/50 to make it. Although it's meant to be across the year, if two players, playing the same position have equally good years, but one is average in the first half of the year and is great the second, they'll get in over the player that was great in the first half of the year and average in the second. Some of the selectors have the memories of goldfish for the season. Also worsened by an historical 'after glow' of their favourite AA players from recent years. Witness how some of the multiple AA players of late have gotten in on reputation (in the Victorian media).
Worth noting that Dixon has the second highest Score Involvements of any Key Forward, sitting at 12th in the comp (Hawkins is 1st).

JK is currently outside the top 50.

Farken!! If we have 0 representatives or just 1 in Boak, then we must have the best second and third and fourth stringers in the league.

Thankyou Bonner, Sutcliffe and co.

I'm almost more interested in 22under22, should we finish top and have a suite of players in that, you know you're on the right path.

But yeah Boak, Dixon, DBJ, Jonas should all make it. Butters missing the last 2 through suspension won't help his chances.

I'm almost more interested in 22under22, should we finish top and have a suite of players in that, you know you're on the right path.

But yeah Boak, Dixon, DBJ, Jonas should all make it. Butters missing the last 2 through suspension won't help his chances.

didnt they already do that? butters and SPP in. or was i looking at something different

SPP Marshall Butters Georiades Rozee Duursma Farrell Woodcock Ladhams are the guys 22 and under who have played this year.

So SPP and butters in makes sense.

Rozee and Duursma unlucky

Rest either havent played enough or did enough

dixon doesnt deserve it because every game we have lost he's been terrible, flat track bully
Boak does
Butters i would
DBJ yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jonas is the captain of the team that's been on top of the ladder all year long so that has to count for something.
Esp in a year like this where leadership has never been so important.

Boak yes and possibly Charlie (kicking 3+ next week will do it for him)

DBJ and Jonas might make the squad but they are out of the spotlight so doubtful.

Can’t see any others getting a real look.

Boak yes and possibly Charlie (kicking 3+ next week will do it for him)

DBJ and Jonas might make the squad but they are out of the spotlight so doubtful.

Can’t see any others getting a real look.

There is no way DBJ will miss out. Easily best small defender in the afl. All rounder and would love to see him with some midfield minutes. Commentators love him.

Jonas also consistent and has been impeccable at reading the play and his marking superb. Being captain raises his profile.

I can see the Victorians on the panel that don’t watch Port play throwing Robbie in the 40 man squad even though he hasn’t had his best of seasons just give us more numbers as we’ve been the best team of the regular season.

There's no way we're getting more than 2 in the 22, we're way too low profile and unfashionable to get any more than that no matter how many games we win. Boak and Dixon will make the team, anyone else will be squad of 40 only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back