Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well there are a few negative nancy's againt me in this thread, some just cant help themselves. lol
I like the video links you post. You are pretty inoffensive on here and entitled to your interpretation of events.
As you know, is a bit of a pack mentality on here and opposing views or comments can be disregarded or ridiculed if they deviate from the accepted narrative.
I am curious as to where C4 got his info though.

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm not someone who thinks players should be wrapped in cotton wool and shielded from criticism but Jesus Christ some people just want to beat a dead horse with the waterskiing thing.

He injured himself on Australia Day and for some it's still worth bringing up at every opportunity, even though he's had other injuries that have impacted on his season.
The guy admitted he stuffed up, obviously felt s**t about it and any time he says or does anything it gets brought up.

Just support the guy, it's not that hard.
I’m saying that is the worst that has been said about him so why did you carry on as if people were saying he was a s**t player and an even worse human being when they weren’t?? Ollie has copped sweet FA in terms of nastiness.

I wonder if you are someone who has spewed vitriol in the direction of Bonner or Pittard eat al.?If so maybe think about your own words and behaviour instead of accusing others.

Ollie has every right to leave and look for better opportunities. I’m saying that your inference that he has been harassed out of the club is ridiculous

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
I’m saying that is the worst that has been said about him so why did you carry on as if people were saying he was a s**t player and an even worse human being when they weren’t?? Ollie has copped sweet FA in terms of nastiness.

I wonder if you are someone who has spewed vitriol in the direction of Bonner or Pittard eat al.?If so maybe think about your own words and behaviour instead of accusing others.

Ollie has every right to leave and look for better opportunities. I’m saying that your inference that he has been harassed out of the club is ridiculous

What are you going on about? I never implied anything of the sort. I'm simply saying that bringing up the same thing over, and over and over isn't helpful. Imagine trying to do your job and someone keeps saying "hey, remember that time you f****ed up?"

Fwiw I've said a few unsavoury things about Pittard. Probably my worst was directed at Motlop but he shirked contests.

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I still feel for Ollie but Jasper’s abuse has been next level, which I have posted many times. I am glad he has found his new club so welcoming. And he is a very nice fella too.
I agree about Jasper and the posts about Bonner I find distasteful and unfair but if anyone is feeling sorry for Ollie for what he may have read about himself on here would be stretching things to say they are even harsh in comparison. I’m sure Ollie would not be bothered.

But some posters on here a lot like Rucci love to blame Port supporters. Not players and never the administration but all our woes begin and end with BF posters.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I agree about Jasper and the posts about Bonner I find distasteful and unfair but if anyone is feeling sorry for Ollie for what he may have read about himself on here would be stretching things to say they are even harsh in comparison. I’m sure Ollie would not be bothered.

But some posters on here a lot like Rucci love to blame Port supporters. Not players and never the administration but all our woes begin and end with BF posters.
I think posters have different views and apportion blame differently, that’s all.
BF is mainly based on opinion anyway.

rumoursofwinter

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 7, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I just checked the carlton next coach thread. Not much action and then a very recent post which says tomorrow with an attachment to Teague train. Interesting given c4 said said teague thursday, ollie and dixon replacement. One day at a time!

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Seems like he's involved with one of the player management agencies. Misinformation would be amongst their weaponry.

You do have to question the motivation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Co captains starting tp pay off according to Rucci, what we finally won 2 games in a row... . Big ****** deal. If you watched us play every week you wouldn't know Wines and Jonas were our captains !

He writes this stuff so as both Port AND cow fans will read it. Cow fans won’t read Port puff pieces, but they will lap up articles that drive a wedge between club and fans, and they would be the Tiser’s biggest market.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He writes this stuff so as both Port AND cow fans will read it. Cow fans won’t read Port puff pieces, but they will lap up articles that drive a wedge between club and fans, and they would be the Tiser’s biggest market.

Just got a text from my old man that apparently it was just announced on channel 9 news that Port are reverting to one captain next year.

The plot thickens.

Just got a text from my old man that apparently it was just announced on channel 9 news that Port are reverting to one captain next year.

The plot thickens.

Shaun Burgoyne all over again. Good riddance Ollie.

Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Anaheim Ducks, LA Rams

The plot thickens.
I had an inkling that Ollie wanting to leave was because he wouldn't be captain next year.

Back