• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Next time someone wants to complain about having a Dom (the Italian Stallion) Cassisi type captain, remember this decision.

Dom well and truly running out of gas halfway through 2014 — beginning 18 months’ prior if we’re honest — arguably cost us a flag.

Imagine 20 selfless touches and 8 tackles in-and-under to underpin Boak-Gray-Ebert-Polec-Wines at the peak of their powers.

I’m gonna go cry in the car.

In Ruccis latest roast he says that it's a certainty port will have just 1 captain next year wearing the #1 jumper.

Much needed if true. No idea who deserves to wear the #1 outside of Boak though. There's a clear leadership void within the playing group.
Lycett for me.

In Ruccis latest roast he says that it's a certainty port will have just 1 captain next year wearing the #1 jumper.

Much needed if true. No idea who deserves to wear the #1 outside of Boak though. There's a clear leadership void within the playing group.
Finally a leak to Rucci that is good news rather than bad news or some rubbish article abusing our own supporters.

Dom well and truly running out of gas halfway through 2014 — beginning 18 months’ prior if we’re honest — arguably cost us a flag.

Imagine 20 selfless touches and 8 tackles in-and-under to underpin Boak-Gray-Ebert-Polec-Wines at the peak of their powers.

Hawthorn might’ve only been a two-peat at the least...

And Ollie was not?
Didn't someone post that he is working as a volunteer on some charity project in the Philippines? Building a wakeboarding school for underprivileged kids. Making a community somewhere proud.

I ******* love and appreciate Dom. What a tough job he had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dom didn't play in the PF of 2014. Don't see how he cost us the flag.

Ironically, wasn't it our leaders in Ebert and Jonas that cocked it all up in the final minute?

Dom didn't play in the PF of 2014. Don't see how he cost us the flag.

Ironically, wasn't it our leaders in Ebert and Jonas that cocked it all up in the final minute?

You are reading the context wrong. He is saying if we had a fit and firing Cassisi in 14 it may have been a different story. As in, not having a reliable Cassisi cost us.

---->"We can't name anyone as captain because we don't have any leadership"-----
|..................................................................................................................|
-----"We don't have any leadership because we didn't name anyone as captain"<---

I just can't imagine it being anything other than Ollie as solo captain.

Jonas was there to look after the older brigade and help bridge the divide.

Half of the older guys will be gone and the young ones are our future.

The old guys need to accept their diminishing role or leave.
Whilst I agree with the older guys diminishing Wines hasn't looked like captain in waiting since 2017

The void of leadership is another string to Ken’s bow isn’t it.

What an absolute clusterfu** he is going to end up being by the time he’s done.
He’s done now. He just won’t lie down. The Club is screwed until he does and someone pours wet concrete over him.

Didn't someone post that he is working as a volunteer on some charity project in the Philippines? Building a wakeboarding school for underprivileged kids. Making a community somewhere proud.
The Ollie Wines school for kids who can't wakeboard good

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Of course they’ll follow through with another year of co-captaincy.

*Shaking fists* “We’ll show them Bigfooty scums”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back