• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah maybe, or maybe he's telling you what he thinks. None of us know, but I get it why you feel you've been manipulated
If it was just his opinion as a player that would be fine.

Previous experience says this is more than that though.

This is a concerted campaign from the administration to utter us up to accept a s**t sandwich again after they just finished promising us to take them off the menu.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

I mean take what you take from interviews etc. but I don't hear a burning desire for greatness from any of our players ever really, it's just a great paying job with shitloads of free time, pretty birds & travelling around the world.. premierships pfft
Hoff in his B&F speech the year before was vocal about wanting to win a flag and "this being our year" all the usual stuff - but it didn't obviously happen. Maybe this year he's decided to take a different approach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbie Gray has hosed down rumours he spoke to other clubs during the trade period and he is adamant he will finish his career at Alberton.

While co-captain Tom Jonas says fans should expect the club's shared captaincy to continue next season.

I Think Port is losing fans because of it LOL

Westhoff setting a low bar as usual. What a shock.

Westhoff campaigned for Primus and Hocking to be our senior coach

He's always been a bit of a I'm satisfied as long as I'm playing AFL sort of guy. There's a reason why he always misses set shots when the game is on the line.

Tom Jonas couldn't grow a Mo if he was Greek. why didn't they get our bearded beasts to do this presser, make a song and dance about shaving them, would be a nicer distraction than another Co-Captains A Go-Go spiel

Lol the guys already with facial hair won't shave it. That may affect their image and upset the work to life balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back