• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A glib throw-away line or a case of many a truth said in jest. Basically I wouldn't put it past him, I've wondered at times whether he sees
old school Port tragics as a threat. When things were good it was "best supporters in the league".
I don't get that vibe from him now, what I get is more akin to a hostile defensive mindset. Oh well someone's gotta lose.
We are on the same page. Incompetents, pessimists and Hinkleyballers see everything as a threat.

So should we expect an article calling Wines a cancer and lazy around October 2020?
Note that in typical Port fashion we will do this directly prior to running him out, to ensure his value is at a localised low.

Note that in typical Port fashion we will do this directly prior to running him out, to ensure his value is at a localised low.

We’ll have to downgrade our 1st round pick for the privilege of trading him out.

Made as a joke earlier but if wouldn't put it past Jonas if he.was made solo captain to keep his playing number and not the.number 1

Interestingly enough, Richmond had a short lived tradition of their captain wearing #17 in honour of Jack Dyer, which Trent Cotchin thought he was too good for and decided to stick with his #9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Wilson and Watson base their opinions on what exactly? Do they have any hard evidence or are they simply saying that which they think we want to hear?

Of course it does not make any difference in the eyes of many of us as the damage has already been done. Reverting to a single Captain will simply reinforce that which most of us already know. The current regime has no ******* idea about what makes the PAFC tick.
Correct, just more appalling decision making. I don't want either of them as sole captain, they both failed and act like entitled little twats. Appoint someone else who has the attributes required and start again.

I suspect that most clubs are now aware Wines is a bit of a one trick pony with poor foot skills and his trade value will probably be somewhere in the middle of the 2nd round at best now, and another poor season could see it fall even lower.

the players voting for jonas justifies a list cleanout

AFL players are easily characterised as sheep and generally of lower than average intellect. Of course they'd vote for the school jock as captain.

There's a good reason teams have coaches - players need to be guided in the right direction on and off the field. Unfortunately, our coach isn't an astute mastermind, he's a coke guzzling hillbilly.

Made as a joke earlier but if wouldn't put it past Jonas if he.was made solo captain to keep his playing number and not the.number 1

I have it as odds on that Jonas will keep his number out of respect to Wines, who will bail on the club first chance he gets.

In reality, neither should be captain.

The club made it a players' vote but the players voted for the wrong guy.

But that's not how democracy works. If you allow people to vote you are allowing them to choose their own fate - whatever choice they make you go with.

If you don't want to do this then don't allow them to vote. Simple.

Not this little black duck.
Don't rate him and never have.

Yep definitely wasn't everybody, but a sizeable number of people were pro-TJ.

Then there were people like me that would have preferred someone else (Wines) but would have been absolutely fine had they named TJ.

Everything and everyone looks like such an absolute shitfest in hindsight because this is what it comes to when such an incredibly stupid decision is made.

Back