• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone on this board who calls him Tex should receive an infraction. He’s Ted.

Taylor is fine. Referring to somebody by a nickname implies familiarity and friendship.

Pear1870

Section 301
Port Adelaide - Allir Allir Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Kane Farrell Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Connor Rozee Player Sponsor 2020
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Jojay

PISS BLASTERS "RS"
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm not much of a booer but I'll be booing Ollie with all my heart if he leaves. He's been such an abject disappointment this year that I'd half consider booing him even if he stays.
Yep, same. Completely indifferent to Ollie now. The season just gone was an absolute train wreck.

To think he held the club to ransom with the Hinkley extension by telling the board that if they want his signature, Kern needed to be there (well that's the rumor that was going around anyway).

The fact he basically put himself out of business by injuring himself outside of the club.... I wonder what that meant re his income? Undoubtedly he'd be in the top 3 paid players at the club... hmmm interesting.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
"Your honour my client is a good bloke though and really we've all got a long way to go to be as good as people who don't murder family..."

"So how bout you don't incarcerate him and give him 800k P.A. because you know he's trying and stuff..."
"Mr Jonas, it is my decision that your client needs to work harderey longerey so I hereby sentence him to 25 years hard labour"

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
did he?

Everytime I've heard him talk about the drop off in attendances and members he says its the fault of our end to 2018 and the fact we struggled to win 2 games in a row all season this year. ....
KT said in an interview early in the season that the club had estimated that the unpopularity of the co-captains decision had cost the club $250K I'm membership revenue.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Screenshot_20190906-085646.png

Barrett linking Wines to a trade to the Demons.

Rigs

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm don't know how i feel about Ollie anymore. The pre season accident still pis-ses me off.

Would I feel different if he wasnt a captain, maybe.

View attachment 741132

Barrett linking Wines to a trade to the Demons.

The Demons are the absolute last club who should be spending trade capital on a plodder inside midfielder. But the Demons are also known for doing stupid s**t so it wouldn't surprise me. Pick 3 thanks.

GoPorts

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Demons are the absolute last club who should be spending trade capital on a plodder inside midfielder. But the Demons are also known for doing stupid s**t so it wouldn't surprise me. Pick 3 thanks.
Imagine the melts if we ended up higher in the draft that the crows

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ollie Wines’ manager has “unequivocally” shut down suggestions the Port Adelaide co-captain could be “gettable” during the upcoming AFL trade period.
Nick Gieschen has told The Adv
“It’s unequivocally not happening … 100 per cent.
“It’s not even worth discussing.
“Ollie loves it there, he’s captain, loves the group and loves Kenny (Power coach Ken Hinkley) … and Port love him.
“It was obviously a difficult year with injury but he’s really excited by next year and really keen to bounce back and lead the boys next year.”

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/sport/Ollie-Wines-Addresses-Rumours-About-His-Futur

No more bed wetting etc. ... he is staying ... :thumbsu:

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
And I hear their penchant for skiing is second to none.

DyEI9NtUwAImySP.jpg

Tredrea_Wanganeen_Gray

Team Captain
Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ollie Wines’ manager has “unequivocally” shut down suggestions the Port Adelaide co-captain could be “gettable” during the upcoming AFL trade period.
Nick Gieschen has told The Adv
“It’s unequivocally not happening … 100 per cent.
“It’s not even worth discussing.
“Ollie loves it there, he’s captain, loves the group and loves Kenny (Power coach Ken Hinkley) … and Port love him.
“It was obviously a difficult year with injury but he’s really excited by next year and really keen to bounce back and lead the boys next year.”

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/sport/Ollie-Wines-Addresses-Rumours-About-His-Futur

No more bed wetting etc. ... he is staying ... :thumbsu:

SMITHY WITH THE LINK!!!!
That is settled then....

Wingard to stay at Port Adelaide. Now we can enjoy his 2019.

Leading player manager Tom Petroro has made it clear that Chad Wingard will not be leaving Port Adelaide anytime soon.

“No, no, Chad’s contracted. Kingy’s got a job to speculate and he can throw suggestions because he likes to talk about list management. The reality is, he is a required player at Port and Port and I have had no discussions (about him leaving). I’ve had constant discussions with (list manager) Jason Cripps almost weekly and I haven’t had any discussions with any other clubs. So I wouldn’t have thought that anything was happening there.”

Back