CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I'm not one to post here, but I think it's time I announce my hatred for Port.

I despise everything about this sh*tstain of a club. Their supporters are Nazis, their players are a bunch of softcocks, their identity is meaningless and pathetic.

Ken Hinkley is a useless bald* with an outdated gameplan and too many chances.

They haven't beaten a top 8 side in 2 years.

They're a hellhole where careers and promising talent go to die.

Overall, you could sum them up with one picture:
AXfvrfd.jpg

Last edited:

I despise everything about this sh*tstain of a club. They're supporters are Nazis, they're players are a bunch of softcocks, they're identity is meaningless and pathetic.

Ken Hinkley is a useless bald**** with an outdated gameplan and too many chances.

AXfvrfd.jpg
CaptureLADDER.PNG
giphy.gif

Attachments

• CaptureLADDER.PNG
    CaptureLADDER.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 47

I don't like them either, is there such an actual place called Port Adelaide? If there is it is probably a s**t hole. A feral pig would show more class than their supporter base and would probably improve the overall attractiveness of the cheer squad. The whole club seems bogan and like it would be the least favorable club in the AFL and you would only play there if you were too s**t to play anywhere else. Ken Wrinkley has NFI and they probably don't have the money to pay it out so it gets to stay there. The color of there jumpers makes me want to spew and the whole place disgusts me.

I despise everything about this sh*tstain of a club. They're supporters are Nazis, they're players are a bunch of softcocks, they're identity is meaningless and pathetic.

Ken Hinkley is a useless bald**** with an outdated gameplan and too many chances.

AXfvrfd.jpg

"Such is life"
242278-pn-ben-cousins-smoke.jpg

AXfvrfd.jpg
I like them.
I like it when we beat them.
I like it when thier coach leaves the ground in tears and quits.
I like it when they fail.
Matter of fact i like them all the time.
The only time i dont like them is when kokheads post threads about them.
So rack off back to reddogmineland.

AXfvrfd.jpg
The only steaming pile of s**t here is you b geez...
And to post a photo of someone with Nazi arm band is shite .. about 80 players and officials of Port Adelaide served in WW2
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/club/history/our-servicemen

AXfvrfd.jpg
I beg to differ on the "they're supporters are Nazis" bit.

The rest is close to the mark...though you give the banana chucking, feral, tarp setting, chokers far too much international acclaim with that tag.
After all, they haven't even conquered China yet. Mind you, they did themselves proud on the international stage by posting that 119 point loss :) so yes they are in fact international embarrassments.

Subscribed/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L
I beg to differ on the "they're supporters are Nazis" bit.

The rest is close to the mark...though you give the banana chucking, feral, tarp setting, chokers far too much international acclaim with that tag.
After all, they haven't even conquered China yet. Mind you, they did themselves proud on the international stage by posting that 119 point loss :) so yes they are in fact international embarrassments.

Subscribed/

We would've 219'ed you.

Just remember we flogged Norf by 100+ & Port flogged Norf by 93 during that finals series. Yet you lost by 10 goals you Norf in the season. Jeez how bad were you?

Back